• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is ur favorute pokemon gba game

what is ur favorite pokemon gba game?

• pokemon fire red

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • pokemon leaf green

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • pokemon sapphire

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • pokemon ruby

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • pokemon emerald

Votes: 51 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    hmmm....
    well apparently people love pokemon emerald!!!!!
    well, i like it but it gets a bit boring after a while, theres nothing new, just the same old boring scenery.............
    oh well

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I voted Emerald because I probably enjoyed it the most and I really love my team on there. It's a shame I discovered my cartridge was a bootleg =/ (a very good one, though). I loved Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald improved on that. Also, Rayquaza = win.

I also adored LeafGreen.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Emerald has always been my favorite GBA game since the day I played it, and the reason is because of the Battle Frontier; I just love that place.
    Another reason is because you get to battle both Team Aqua AND Magma, so I found it be more interesting with two villians (sp?) instead of one (With the other just helping you out).

That's about it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    Emerald. the battle fronteir actually gave you something to do after you beat the game.

Emerald, the battle fronteir actually gave you something to do after you beat the game.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My favorite will have to be FireRed, for the fact that it was the first one I owned. I have played it multiple times, and each time is as much fun as the first.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    deffinately looks like pokemon emerald cannot be beat........
    might as well end the poll cus i know the winner now, but.....
    i'll keep it! you never know anything could change!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    I voted for emerald because its just the best GBA game. It has more things to do than in Ruby/Saphire and Firered/leafgreen are just stupid remade REd/blue/Yellow :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    i would have to say pokemon fire red because its basically the only one of its kind (meaning the series RBY,GSC,RSE,FRLG) that is a re-make, and that is a set of only two, and you get better poemon than in pokemon leaf green.

Years
  • They were different generations! I love playing the red remake FireRed, catching Mewtwo again with my Charizard.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ruby, Emerald, and FireRed. Like these three. Emerald may be the best of them though.

Years
  • I prefer Pokemon LeafGreen & Pokemon Sapphire.

Kyogre is a GBA fave of mine. I like Kanto sprites more in general than the Hoenn offerings. And the Kanto Pokedex looks better IMO.

I also have Emerald, but the BF is annoying. I actually do my resets with Emerald due to the Syncronize Abra thing for getting those legends.
    And it is my best option for making the most of my Eon Ticket. Screws over the 'punches' though...

Years
  • Pokemon emerald definitely, so much to do (also the cloning glitch, XD, I'm naughty). Unfortunatly, I lost my Emerald some months ago and now I can't find it (wahhh! *cries in his naughty corner*)!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Pokemon Emerald, definitely. I thought Ruby and Sapphire were pretty fun to play but Pokemon Emerald was so much better than that. ;P

Leeky

I herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Crystal. Then Gold, then Silver.

Why?

G/S/C kicked ass, because you could go to two regions.

Crystal, you had a better plot.
    Gold, you had a skateboard
    Silver, I wasn't able to see the movie WHEN WILL YOU LOVE ME LUGIA

Charizard88

Great Competitive Trainers
    Years
  • Well as my favorite GBA game I would have to say Emerald. As that is where the cloning glitch was invented and the introduction of some of the Jhoto pokemon we have missed for awhile such as Snubbull.

Back