• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is you favorite Sea Food?

What is you favorite Sea Food?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Erm,this must go to the Voting polls section if im not mistaken. But anyway i'd go for tuna anytime.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I don't eat seafood.....and what Dakota said.....other polls......

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    My favorite is shrimp and sushi. And always will be.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Shark owns. XD I know I know, it sounds cruel. XD I had it only once -in Florida about six years ago. XD It tasted really good...like nothing I've ever tasted before, really. o.O But hey, it was either shark or eat a dolphin...and I wasn't about to do that. XD

~Kelsey

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • The best seafood in the world, in my opinion, is the McDonald's Fillet-O-Fish sandwich (without tartar sauce). It's just fried, processed, and synthesized enough to be the world's only palatable fish.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I love popcorn shrimp, particularly the kind from either Applebee's or Red Lobster. Mmm.

Kurosaki

Way to be late! OH SNAP!

I like salmon...and it's spelled "salmon"
    Oh hush, I was busy with something else, XD

I just don't like seafood, at all. It's gross. xx

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Like Typhlosion said, it's spelt Salmon.
    I like too many IMO
    squid, crab, lobster, CATFISH, SHRIMP, and quite a few others. As you can tell, I'm big on seafood.
    btw, please, you all, whenever you make a post, please read it for errors so you wont look like a n00b. I almost never make mistakes.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
  • Everyone is entitled to their own tastes, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves crab.
    I also love Salmon, Catfish, and Crawfish.

Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    The best seafood in the world, in my opinion, is the McDonald's Fillet-O-Fish sandwich (without tartar sauce).

Yet your siggy is Burger King :P Anyway. What? No shrimp! You shall be punished for not having that on there! :D

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • I just die for salmon :3 Well, Im not a big fan of sea food, but I do like some and...oh well, I have to eat sea food almost every week because of where I live...>_<

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Shark. Followed by crab. Mmm... I love seafood... This poll is making me drool.

Back