• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your cellphone ringtone?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Assuming you have a cellphone, what is your ringtone? Do you have one of those polyphonic ringtones (an annoying midi version of Beethoven's Symphony No. 5) or is it a truetone featuring a song from your favourite singer or band?

At the moment, mine is "You Are the One" by Shiny Toy Guns. It's my favourite song at the moment, and Shiny Toy Guns is becoming one of my favourite bands. ♥

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Mine is the Halloween theme song that I need change but to lazy to do so.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This is going to be a one-of-a-kind post in this thread, but I don't have a ringtone for my phone anymore. After getting caught numerous times for texting in class when my cell managed to screech out a horrible tune known as Stronger by Kanya West, I decided it'd be smarter to put my phone on silent when I was in school. I got into the habit and never took it off silent, even during Summer holidays. It vibrates though, so I do know if I get a text or a call.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ...8(

I can't like, download ringtones or order them or whatever, so I have one of the generic ringtones that come with my phone. It's called "on a mission" and it's sounds pretty cool for being a generic tone XD

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I used to have Crazy Frog, but started annoying me ALOT. So i switch every now and then. At the moment i have Through the Fire and Flames. I like it :D.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    It's a song from Southpark, but I can't seem to remember what the name is :/

People usually burst out laughing when they hear it, though :'D

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • It used to be So Horny by 2 Live Crew, but my teacher made me change it when it went of in class. =P
    Now it's I Know You Know by The Friendly Indians.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Haha, Kevmysta. What were you thinking?
    Anyways, I don't have a phone, but if I did, the ringtone would probably be something emo.

Swampert trainer

A begining sprite editor
    Years
  • My ringtone is a qoute from joe dirt

"So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis? Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers? You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?"

Years
  • I am yet to find anything funny that doesn't irritate me soon after setting it.
    I have had the old NES Mario Bros - Theme Tune, but I currently have:
    "Don't Damn Me" - Guns 'N Roses

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I use D-technolife by UVERworld. Lolfag etc but nobody ever rings me so meh.

I have the MGS codec noise for my message alert tone.

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Assuming you have a cellphone, what is your ringtone? Do you have one of those polyphonic ringtones (an annoying midi version of Beethoven's Symphony No. 5) or is it a truetone featuring a song from your favourite singer or band?

At the moment, mine is "You Are the One" by Shiny Toy Guns. It's my favourite song at the moment, and Shiny Toy Guns is becoming one of my favourite bands. ♥

Don't Cry Out, by Shiny Toy guns!

:)

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Currently mine is "High Road" by Fort Minor, probably should change it sometime as I've had that one for a couple months.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Dance Dance Revolution-Butterfly

That's actually by smile.tk ._.

But anyway, my phone is stupid so I can't send it custom ringtones that I send from the computer... >_<

So I'm stuck with a generic one, a guitar song called "Run Away"...

Back