• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current PC "theme"?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    The title pretty much explains it all. Do you have a favourite PC theme? Do you change often? Dicuss and have fun! :cer_smile:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    My theme is Route 167+. I change my theme when it gets boring, which is often ranging from one week to two.

Years
    I change mine whenever I get sick of looking at the colours of my current theme. Right now I'm using the vBulletin Default theme, which, although it's kind of boring, I like because it matches the windows colour I'm using right now.
    I don't really have a favourite, but I find myself using The Johto Elite and the Slowpoke theme quite often.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Mine's Caramel Sentret. Always has been, most likely always will be. The rest just don't work for me. Most have jarring patterns, colors too saturated, a huge banner, or icons/other graphical bits that stick out too much for my taste. I love the nice subtlety that this theme has.

Last edited:

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    It is currently PokeRevolution 2.0, a quick change to remove the bright yellow one featuring Pichu the defualt seemed to have on when I returned. it hurt my eyes. I still need to actually go through all of them and see if I like anything else.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The new, improved, and (finally) finalized Johto Elite theme. Of course. :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I really like the Johto Elite theme, think it's pretty cool. Love the selection of colours and shapes. But I am using currently Dimesional rift. I change from one to another every 1-2 weeks or so.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Everything burns my eyes except for the dark themes like the Quilava one and Dimensional Rift. I'm using the latter to spare my eyes from the brightness that is the majority of themes.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'm using the Johto Elite right now. I used to use the Pichu one, but I prefer the darker colours of this theme, so I'm gonna stick to it for a good while. :3

Years
    It's anyone of a giant party of themes, depending on which browser and which computer I'm using. PokeLink 4 Blue right now, PokeLink 4 Pink on my parents's comp, PokeGeneric 2 on Chrome on my laptop, Pichu Squared on my desktop, and The Pokethletes on Firefox on my laptop.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    PokéLink 4 Blue.

It was Midnight Misty from when I joined up until last week, I felt I needed a change and someone recommended PokéLink to me.

Years
    Right now, Poke Link 4 Blue. I've been using it for the last couple of days, may keep it for a while longer.

I usually like to use Generation 2 though.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    The forum default...you know the one with the Pichus and the yellow backgroud. Wait, why am I even using this theme? -switches to Johto Elite-

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm using the finished version of the Johto Elite forum style. What I don't like about it is that some members make their text color black, and it's annoying to read it. Other than that, there's nothing that really stops me from using this. It's one of the better forum styles out there, and I can tell that it took a while to finish it.

Recently, I've been using forum styles such as Route 167, Inverted, The Plaza, and Final Resistance. Route 167 is a special forum style in my case, because I tend to not use any fixed-width styles. Making everything cramped into a small box is not something I prefer. Its design and colors won over me, however. I like Inverted because its one of the few, dark forum style that I use. I think the banner for The Plaza is just cute. Using Final Resistance reminds me of the good times I did here when first using it.

My favorite forum style has to be Infernal Smash and Conway. Both themes are amazing on its own, but are barely recognized. The banner for Infernal Smash actually contains the stock of an actual Infernape, and not some chibi of it. Conway's layout and colors are dull, yet still appealing at the same time. Those two forum style are also the first two that I have ever used.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Been some variant of PokéLink (1 2 or 3 Red, not 4) almost all the time I have been here.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I recently changed it to Infernal Smash (fixed width). I was using Forever Standing. I thought maybe I switch it up a bit. I tend to use only fixed width themes. They are nice looking. ^^

Back