• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current PC "theme"?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I have the Let's Get this Party Startered PC skin on right now. I do change skins, but every once in a while, though.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Midnight Misty Revived, all the way since I joined (though there was a point when it wasn't accessible).

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    It's different on all my accounts, if I recall XD

For this one, though, it's Forever Standing, because I <3 ポケスペ~

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'm using Route 167 atm. I dunno, I find it extreeemely appealing. I think that this is the only theme I've kept since I came to know about it(till The Jhoto Elite came out, that is). The Jhoto Elite is another damn good theme. I'm a really big fan of dark colors and thus it's kinda natural that I'd like it. Hence, I often switch Route 167 with The Jhoto Elites. Both these themes are my faves! <3

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
    I'm using the Infernape theme. I don't like most of the themes, but Johto Elite Four seems to be cool, too.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't have a permanent theme, but I usually switch around 'The Johto Elite', 'Forever Standing', and 'Route 167'. I think those are the most ones I use. <3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I just changed mine to Sinnoh Springs..
    Loving the green and flowers :D

Years
    Poke Link 3. I like having green instead of blue (I'm tired of blue PC themes), and it doesn't have a huge top banner.

I was using The Johto Elite before this, but I was having issues with the dark background and some people's darker text. I know I can set everyone's font to appear as default but it's not everyone that uses it and typically I like seeing different formats for posts. :( It is by far PC's best dark theme imo, and I won't be surprised if I return to it sooner or later.

Back