• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your ethnic background

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    the race thread was closed (rightfully so, the way it was presented) so i thought i'd provide a more delicately worded thread for those who are genuinely interested in sharing their national/cultural origins.

Years
  • I'm easily sunburned a Western European mutt. I don't know much of my ancestry, but I think it's mostly Dutch, English, French, Irish, and Scottish. I'm American though.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I'm also a European mutt. My ancestory (that I know of) includes:

- Irish
    - British
    - French
    - Russian
    - German [Jewish]
    - Polish
    - Slavic
    - And my grandmother says we're part Native American, but I call bullcrap on that. Almost every white person in the U.S. says they have Native American blood in them. Obviously, that can't be true, although some people (although not that many) actually do.

My great grandmother came over when Hitler first came into power from Germany.

Ayselipera

I'm mostly Italian followed by Irish and Portuguese.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I'm half Polish and half Belarusian.

Last edited:

Narcissist

Living Libertine
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Looking back on my ancestry, I'm mostly Irish - I'd say about half. The rest of me is a mix between English and Scottish.
    I'm assuming my extremely pale skin and freckles comes from the combination of the three.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    arab, norwegian, german, & irish. i'm a major mut who has black hair and irsh/german light skin and everyone thinks i'm lying when I say my black hair is natural haha :)

Years
  • I'm one eighth Welsh or something apparently. And the rest of me is English as far as i can tell, but everything on my dads side is a bit blurry so who knows what else i am xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm pretty much 100% English ancestry as far as I know. My ancestor people were convicts on the First Fleet to Australia. I'm also 100% awesome, but that doesn't count as an ethnic background.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • Both sides of my family originated in Italy, but my grandparents moved to Australia before my parents were born. So I'm 100% Italian but I live in Australia :D

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    German, Italian, Scottish, Irish, French, Native American (Lenne Lenape), Russian, and Polish.
    I'm just one big mutt.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am part Scottish and part Irish. They also think my family dated back to the Vikings :D

Back