• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite animal ?

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Do dinosaurs count?

Lizards (only certain kinds) are also awesome. Bulls and wolves are cool too.

And do dragons count? xP

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
  • Crows! I love their pretty black feathers, and the loud cawing makes me all happy. I also love all sorts of other birds. (Ducks specifically)

Some others include cats and dogs (or anything similar), zebras, reptiles, squids, plus even more but it would take forever to write it all.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    In terms of non-real or probably non-real creatures I like nagas, dragons and lizardmen (They might exist, their status of existence is the same as the Yeti an such)

In terms of real animals I like dolphins, penguins, pandas and the list goes on and on...

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
  • Gosh I am sorry I never got a chance to reply mine are:Wolves Turtles and Seals I like wolves because they're so vicious but so calm I like turtles because well they're slow like me and I LIKe seals because they are all fat and cuddly

Years
  • A tiger. They are so amazing. Just the thought of them being able to take something out with one swipe of its mighty paw, but still be tame. Amazing animals.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    My favorite would have to be the Mourning Dove.

There's always a couple of them outside my window in the morning.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Really, you can name a sea creature and I probably really like it. XD If I had to pick my favorite animal, it would be the Manta Ray. I've always loved how tranquil they are. Beautiful under water flying creatures.

Though hundreds could be put here, my favorite animal is the Manta Ray.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, my most favourite animal is the husky, so technically, dogs. But aside from them and border collies, I don't really care about the rest. ^^;

Cid

Years
  • Wolves and other canines! I also like lions and penguins, but wolves are the ones I love the most.

Back