• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite animal?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I like eagles, for their freedom of flight and their prowess in hunting. And cetaceans(whales, dolphins, etc.) for their endurance and grace.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favourite animals are Cheetahs and Lions. Cheetahs are the fastest runner in the world and Lions are the King/Queen of the forest.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    You'd have to go to the site to understand. It's pretty much just a blog full of cats being awesome and adorable. It's called I can has cheezburger.

It's a very sophisticated language, lolcat.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I like Frogs- They are so cute and cool!

Elephants- I just love these guys, they are so big! =D

Hawkfish

I'm a fishy
    Years
    Well, my name sake. XD I love Hawkfish. <3
    My favorite two is the Dwarf and Longnose.
    What is your favorite animal?

^ Longnose

Pikazard

Team Rocket and Team magma fan
    Years
    Penguins, definitely. I've been obsessing over them for like, the past year. o_o They're so fun and free-willed. Sliding around on ice slopes, and especially the fact that they happen to be fantastic swimmers.
    you know I was gonna say that exept I've loved them for the past five years!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My favorite animal would have to be any kind of canine, mostly wolves, and I love snakes.

Back