• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite animal?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    The White tiger is so elegant and beautiful, I want one as a pet(!) Not practical I know I just want one.

You'd have to go to the site to understand. It's pretty much just a blog full of cats being awesome and adorable. It's called I can has cheezburger.

It's a very sophisticated language, lolcat.

I know, I've been there so many times, I love it. I speak the language at home. Really great language.

Here I can has cheezburger?

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Any ocean life, really. More specifically, Manta Ray and Blue Whale.

Such tranquil, beautiful and majestic creatures.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Serious,there was a thread like this before oh well,my favorite animal's or mostly dogs,but I got this thing for cheetahs too.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    I'm going to have to go with dogs, completely hands down.

I'll never have a better friend in my life than my Butters. :]
    He's everything I need to make me happy in this world.
    I'm highly doubting a curable depression when he has to leave me forever.
    I guarentee I'll never know a person in my life who's as loving, caring, lovable, loyal, and happy as my dog.
    We're shadows of each other. You don't see one of us without the other (unless there's strangers involved.. he's also very protective.)

Last edited:

Dragonair_Blizzard

Random person in the universe
    Years
    Mine are wolves. They are clever, for they work in a team, to surround the prey. Also, they are like dogs, look cool and are strong.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I heard on the news that a squirrel jumped on a woman and tore her face up~

Cat! X3 They're so cute and cuddly. And lazy too, so we're a perfect match. XD Well, the lazy thing, I'm not cute and cuddly. x_x;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite animal is the Penguin, followed by dogs.

Penguins for their blueish colors (Which I'm rather fond of) and their location (The freezing land known as Antarctica (Some species live in other areas, but I believe they are more prominent in Antarctica)).

And dogs for their diversity (There are so many different breeds of dogs around and I'm particularly a fan on a fourth of them) as well as how popular they are.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really like cats and sheep. Okay about the sheep, they seem so cute. With their wool around their bodies, and their face look cute. I don't know I really like them. Too bad I can't have them as a pet. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    CATS -hands up-

I've got both dogs and cats at home, but one cat is my favorite and my best friend~ Nuh, he isn't. But he can speak. And I probably like him more than many boys out there. No, not in THAT way >.<

Pity many people are allergic to them :/

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    I pretty much love all animals (except for amphibians, reptiles [except for turtles] and 95% of bugs), but I just adore wolves. They're so beautiful and I also love canines, felines and marine animal and other cutesy animals. :D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm going to have to go with wolves. Every since that animal project in second grade, they have always appealed to me as the strong, intelligent group of animals.

Back