• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Overworld music?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I just liked the Distortion world music very much as it suited that place very much and was kind of different. The old chateau's music was just creepy! I really liked cynthia's music too (I know that its not OW music but still.)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The OW musics isnt catchy to me.but I do like Cynthia's battle music,really catchy.

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
  • None of them because my MP3 sounds better.

also the music is repeated over.. and over.. and over and honestly it gets very annoying to me.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I like pretty much all the music in the game, except when you battle Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf...that music annoys me after a while.
    But as of right now, my favorite is the lake music and the day/night music on Route 288. :cer_boogie:
    _

Back