• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Overworld music?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • At first, I thought this thread was dumb as the overworld music is dingy and annoying. But I seem to enjoy Platinum's GTS OVerworld music :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • So many people naming DPPt overworld music...to be honest, other than the Spear Pillar theme, none of the overworld music in DPPt stands out at all.

In fact, the Pokemon series doesn't do overworld music as well as battle music. To this day though, no overworld music has beat Lavender Town and Pokemon Tower from the R/B days...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Route 1 in RBY. Hands down. Game over. WIN.

In fact, the Pokemon series doesn't do overworld music as well as battle music. To this day though, no overworld music has beat Lavender Town and Pokemon Tower from the R/B days...

That too. FRLG fails at it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hell yeah, I especially like the remix of it that they put in Brawl. ^_^

I don't have Brawl, but I'll always prefer the blocky old school music more than the new. Overworld music isn't that great anyway, but if anything takes the cake for it, it's the original.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • So many people naming DPPt overworld music...to be honest, other than the Spear Pillar theme, none of the overworld music in DPPt stands out at all.

I agree with this, only one or two D/P/Pt songs stood out when I played it.

My favourites from the games include Route 1, Route 26, Meteor Falls, Route 111, Route 116 (Especially when it's stormy, makes it more epic) and a few others.

I also love the song that plays in Emerald when the weather climate becomes messed up, forgot what it was called though.

Also, you just can't forget the Pokemon Center theme, R/B/Y's was pretty much my favourite.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Goldenrod City forever and always. ♥

I used to just fly to that town and stand there listening to the music when I was younger.

Back