• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Photo editing program?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I mix it up between Photoshop and GIMP. I like things on GIMP like a Sharpen tool over a whole layer instead of with a brush, and how easy it is to start up. But I also love on Photoshop things like the "layer via copy/cut" so I use it for other things. Usually if I'm serious, I use both. xDD;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I use pixlr. I think it's great for covering everything when it comes to graphics, photos, design etc. I mean it might leave out a few things, but hey it covers the rest. I found about it from Nica. Thaaaanks nica. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I use Photoshop. It's my best friend. I'd rather use professional tools. I tried GIMP but it didn't have that "professional" feel I was looking for, to be honest.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Doesn't matter, anything that gets the job done best. I do use Photoshop most of the time for editing photos, but it sometimes lags on my "super" computer, so I use software such as GIMP and Photoscape.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My favorite Photo Editing Program is Photoshop. Though, I can't really bring up any comparisons because it's basically the only one I use. I used to use GIMP, but GIMP's usage frequency has gone down a bit. :'(

GlaceonX

-Glomps- Hii everybody
    Years
  • I use paint.net most of the time, Sai is a nice choice for outlines ^^

Photoshop is in my HDD for when I need to do a mod for Combat Arms, or maybe I need to do something that needs a special effect, painting sometimes goes there...

Paint.net cuz of ease of use, I use it more for quick painting or simple drawings, Sai for outlines (Rarely, Paint.net is better for this) and PS for effects and painting...

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I use Photoshop, I've been using it for years. If I did switch to another program it would probably be Pixelmator

Years
  • I've never really tried anything besides Photoshop, but I've never really needed to because PS does everything I need it to do.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My favorite is Photoshop because you can do, practically anything with it and I use Photoshop a lot.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    I use Photoshop and have been for years, it's easily the best and most professional image editing software out there. I've used GIMP in the past, but I find that Photoshop has a much better interface and is a lot better feature-wise.

I like things on GIMP like a Sharpen tool over a whole layer instead of with a brush.

Actually, you can sharpen a whole layer with Photoshop. All you have to do it go to the filters tab and then go to sharpen.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Haven't had any experience with Photoshop not being able to afford it, but I do know that GIMP offers everything I need from a photo/graphics editing software, and with the added bonus of being FREE.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Photoshop, as many have said it's user friendly and many professionals use it. I have used it so much myself that I forgot where the colours were in Windows 7 Paint even though how obvious they were xD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I use Photoshop for almost everything now. It's both professional and user-friendly.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Photoshop for spot editing, Aperture for batch editing and organization. Been meaning to try out Lightroom for the longest time too.

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
  • I use Photoshop CS5 Extended on my Win7 laptop, and if i'm away from it or using a public PC, I'll use pixlr.

However, if I'm using Ubuntu, I'll use GIMP.

Back