• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Pokemon attack?

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • My favorite attack is prolly the one that only Charizard can learn in leafgreen by that crazy old lady on one of the sevii islands..final flare or final burn or something like that. BLAST BURN!! Thats the one..it looks cool and does major damage.

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • I don't really have a favorite attack if i were to pick i only have 2 they are:
    Splash and Beat Up. i know Splash is useless but i think it is a try for the pokemon who don't know much in the beginning but evolutions are kool(Gyrados(sp)? and Milotic).Beat up cause all your pokemon contribute into one attack that is kool.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
  • I like Psychic, Helping Hand, Blaze Kick, Assist, Metronome, uh....Attract's a good one, when you're using it.....Fly, Sky Attack.....Hypnosis, Dream Eater.......and a whole lotta others.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Weather Ball's cool as well.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I have so many favorite attacks. Two of them are Double Kick and Metronome
    Double kick: My Combusken Cassidy pwned like every one in my game with it and wiped the elite 4 clean. And I didn't even have to evolve her (it's not a female though)
    Metronome: Who cant love an attack with totally random results. It's like opening a pack of Pokemon cards, hoping for a good hologram or looking through an oekaki to find good archives ^_^
    Crystal Clair~

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Thunder. It looks freakin sweet, when Pikachu does it in the anime.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Brick Break I adore because it's a tm, has decent power, and it's a Fighting move a ton of Pokemon can learn.

Oddly, I like Leer. It's mainly because I tend to train Pokemon who have the move and it can really help. Leech Seed is another I love, especially when it's used by Shroomish and Bulbasaur. I also like Dragon Breath and Secret Power, because they almost always paralyze the opponent for me.

Back