• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Favorite Scene?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
  • This thread is for your favorite moments in ALL POKEMON MANGA, YES ALL. Personally I like the scenes that have Ruby and his Pokemon in it. Feel free to post pictures if you like. Here are some of my favs.
    Edit: I don't know why but my pictures didn't come up. All that was in the pictures were Ruby and his Pokemon.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't have any pictures.

This is quite a weird topic...maybe something more on the lines of 'what's you favorite thing that happened in the manga' would've been better...

As for scenes...I guess any scene with Silver looking...good...as usual. Yesss.

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    i need to have made 15 posts before i can give links so i'll just put up some posts and than i will put them here ok?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • Well...Here in Europe we get only Volume 1,2 and 3. And thats almost seven Years ago!
    I've downloaded the rest here from the community, but untill now I didn't find the time to read them...oooh but I will. So my fav. Scene is from The first Volume Chapter 8. When
    Misty came up for dinner. Gosh, she looks sooooooooo beautyful!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i need to have made 15 posts before i can give links so i'll just put up some posts and than i will put them here ok?

Just don't spam. The mods don't like that. O.o

darkcowboy

Gibbs is EVERYWHERE!
    Years
  • Mine was just after Gold defeated Pryce. When Silver and Crystal came out of the Ilex Forest Shrine and told everyone he was dead, I actually thought Silver was gonna cry. But then Gold came back. Yesh. That is Rambo in kid form right there. You know Pryce was no match for him. Heh heh heh...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Hmmm... Three way tie between Yellow's Pokemon all evolving for her final battle, Gold's flying around on Mantaro for the first time, or the whole last chapter of the G/S/C arc.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    The last of GSC is so classic,and moving. And Yellow's Finale too.

Well,I have a big list.

I liked all Blue appearences - always got happy when she showed up - and the scene she and Silver saw the sculpture in Pryce's Room or when they remind themselves of the Masked past. GSC is full of wonderfull scenes.

Gold trying to touch Blue is nice,Gold stealing away Red and Green pushing Silver other way reminds me of Naruto,oh my. It's so cliche about now,but it's always so fun to see opposite boys.

Gold is always nice when he's reckless,Silver's stealing scene was nice. He's like a Ninja,wth. Sneasel ninjutsu. Does he steal underwear or something...Gold must've taught him.<3 OMG,i'm so imaginative....don't even wanna know what I came up with right now.

Anyway,Battle of Birds aggainst Lugia and Ho-Oh was nice.
    Blue's scene with Sabrina against Lorelei and Green's Battle against Agatha.
    Lance looks so sexy when he's flying around(?),too.

Well,Pichu in Gold's Head looks pretty...Day Care Granny(YOUNG princess as she wished to be called) is hellfunny,omg. I must meet her some day,we would be two devils together,much better. Is that a RHYME?anyway. Blue's breatpokeballs where surprising. Lorelei is also so charming,omg.

I took too long,apologies. (you is not caring anyways.)

Yours too speaky,

Miss Berlitz.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • I love the the part in Volume 21(I think) when Ruby and Saphire have flashbacks of themselves as little kids. They are really cute. I have to say I really liked Ruby's personality when he was a little kid. I also love the relationship between Ruby and Saphire so in the end of the RS chapters when they go running off together is one of my absolute favorite parts.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • Hmm... a toss up between the invasion of Team Rocket HQ during the Red arc, or the battle between Red and Green during the Pokemon League finals.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The scenes when Norman and Steven die........ I started crying XD

And the very end of Yellow saga, when Lance disappeared, was also heartbreaking (might have been because I read that part with some weird, moving, soundtrack music in the background ^^)

And of course, the whole end of GSC. GSC was genial, that whole saga. I also <3love<3 when Crystal and Eusine are at the tower in Ecruteak and "battle" Suicune.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^ Oh, no! Bleh. A bit of misconception-- I meant for your fifteen posts, don't spam up anything cause the mods won't like it.

I'm sorry if you missunderstood. ^^; I should've said it differently.

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    ^ Oh, no! Bleh. A bit of misconception-- I meant for your fifteen posts, don't spam up anything cause the mods won't like it.

I'm sorry if you missunderstood. ^^; I should've said it differently.

what i mean is that i think it's no spam: i'm only saying that i can post up pages later...

Lash

Years
  • I am too lazy to get the picture(s), but my favorite moments were in Hoenn, the final battle.

When Ruby jumps off of Rayquaza with the Red and Blue orbs to calm Kyogre and Groudon

When Ruby was holding Mimi in his arms, making his speech about how truly beautiful the Feebas is

When Maxie and Archie are in that shock, trying to getaway with the Orbs, and Ruby makes his Celebi releasing pose

Those are my favorite Hoenn moments. My favorite Kanto moments:

When Red yelled, "This is our town!" when speaking of Pallet Town, while fighting in Saffron

After Blue's Charizard is defeated in the Pokemon League, and Red stands on his side of the field with Pika, Poli, and Saur like the champ he is

hoennshipperxxx

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    i like the scene where ruby fights his father

i also like the one where he fights in the submarine

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My favorite scene is in my Signature.

Awww. ^^

When Red yelled, "This is our town!" when speaking of Pallet Town, while fighting in Saffron

xD

I like the scene is the Escape! chapter where Silver remembers back in the day...and we see liiiiittle Seelvah...and he looks exactly the same, but with a smile, despite being snatched by a montrous bird and Pryce's hand being on his head. ^.- It's such a cute pic...I just want to huggle wittle Seelvah. ^.^

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Seelvah.Oh my god, don't worsen my mind giving him nicknames.CUTE nicknames. I can't bear with the sound. And I'm saying it so much right now (Seel-*gets shot.* Dewgong? *gets killed.*omg,bad joke.)

Escape chapter really makes you think about Pryce. Even more than the GSC finale,his intentions and all. Some people think he's a sick bastard or a pedophille,but by that chapter you've gotta review his concept. It just seemed a cute dream to be labelled as something sick. Or something like that. Gotta confess the sculpture touched my heart.

Yours heartouched,

Miss Berlitz.

Back