• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Spin Off ?

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
    mine would must be explorers of sky.

time was pretty good but sky is better since there are more and better starters with egg move as well.

riolu is cool, bu lucario is awesome!!!

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Unlike most people, I'd have to say Pokemon: Ranger Shadows of Almia was my favorite spin off.

Rettan

~Oddish_Smoker~
    Years
    Colosseum all the way, awesome game, I didnt like XD that much tho.
    Colosseum was like a more mature and darker vision of the Pokemon World

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    My favourite spin-off is the Mystery Dungeon games because being a Pokemon is awesome and I got to be a Mud kip in Red and Blue Mystery Dungeon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    For me it's Pokémon Ranger games. I just love how we draw circles to catch a Pokémon.

Nightrider434343

Intermediate Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    My favorite spin-off game isXd: Gale of Darkness. They need to make another installment of the series on the Wii.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    My favourites are stadium, stadium 2, puzzle league and snap

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue.

It had a great story (kinda corny tho).
    VERY challenging.
    You play as a Pokemon.
    It is straightfoward, with one goal - Beat all the dungeons.

And its SO ADDICTING!!

All hail PMD!

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    I love the Pokemon Ranger games. You know, savin the world using Pokemon to help you...Sigh. Good times. :)

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    pokemon snap was the most enjoyable for me. its funny how describing it to someone makes it seem boring but when you actually play the game, its pretty fun. i can't believe they haven't made a sequel. hey you pikachu was entertaining for a while, walking around and seeing pokemon doing what they do in their natural habitats but the game was just too damn non responsive. the pokemon trading card game for the game boy was one of my favorites too.

GriMw0lf

Guess what im doin ;)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    My fav has to be Pokemon rangers: Shadows of almia, I also liked the mystery dungeon games but,not as much as Pokemon Rangers

Last edited:
    Years
    I LOVED Stadium 2 when it came out. Stadium 1 was great, but Stadium 2 was better in almost all areas, plus it supported Gold/Silver/Crystal which made it even better in my eyes. The Johto Gym Leader Castle was epic too, much more so IMO than Stadium 1's was. The design of the castle menu made it feel like you were traversing a board game :)

I'm also really enjoying Pokemon Rumble atm, it's a fun quirky little game, good for when you want to play something but don't necessarily want to sit down for three hours to accomplish anything. Pokemon TCG for Game Boy is another great one for me, too. It's the main reason I kept my GBA SP, so I can play it on the go every once in a while. (Game Boy Player for GC is great too, but it seems to like erasing my games when I'm done using it. *shrugs*)

Back