• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Spin Off ?

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    My favorite spin-off game would have to be Explorers of Sky. I like the fact that you can play as a Pokemon.

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Ooh, mine would have to be Blue Rescue Team - The original of the Mystery Dungeon series.

Ayselipera

My favorite is Explorers of Sky. Although Red and Blue Rescue Team were great, they didn't have as good as a story line as Sky did. Plus Sky had better Pokemon that you could be imo.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Explorers of the Sky. It was a really exciting game to play after I played Red and Blue Resque team.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I can sympathize. I sold my N64 a while back and want to play Snap again. XP

But yeah, EoS for me. Never thought I'd enjoy a dungeon crawler.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    XD: Gale of Darkness and Colosseum. They're actually my favorite Pokémon games. \o/

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My favorite spin-off Pokemon games of all time is XD: Gale of Darkness and Colloseum.

My favorite hand-held Spin-off Pokemon game is Pokemon Red Rescue Team. It's the only one I've ever played. It was also addicting and fun to waste time with.

Yukima

Mad Scientist
    Years
  • No one's mentioned the Pokemon Ranger games... or the Pokemon TCG games on the GBC... Those are my favorite spin-offs, as well as Pokemon Puzzle Challenge.

Though Pokemon Ranger is more of a love/hate - I like the graphics and the atmosphere of everything, but there are times when I'd like to throw the DS at the wall (Salamence, Charizard, etc.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokemon Stadium 2.

I also used to love Pokemon Snap and Hey You, Pikachu! when I was younger. xD;

Back