• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite thing to touch?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Is there a type of material or fabric which you like to touch a lot? I know that lots of people like the feeling of velvet, but I personally like the feeling of chenille because it is very soft and lovely. My pillows have chenille fabric on them and it helps me to get to sleep. I also like the feeling of towels and I like to run my hands along them because the friction makes my hands feel tingly.

What do you like to touch? Don't post about anything dirty.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Mah keyboard!
    I like touching money. But not only a single note xD.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Replay. >:3

I have this purple blanket that I love to touch. I like hiding in it too. It's this really soft material.. <3

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Plastic things called plectrums that you play the guitar with.
    I'm not sure why but they feel [and taste] quite nice 8D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Easy. Sharp, painfull objects that actually kind of hurt! lol And sometimes soft stuff like animal fur....

But, pain FTW. Feeling pain is great. Ha ha.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    THIS THREAD IS TOO DIRTY FOR MY LIKING :(

I guess I also like touching things that are furry like ein. NOT SRS. But. Yeah, fluffy I guess? idk.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • I'm not trying to be a perv, but in all seriousness it would have to be my girlfriend. Her skin is so cool and soft. I love holding her hand or brushing her cheek. =)
    And my 360 controller. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    + Fluffy Things
    + Money
    + My Red Blanket (Red as in the color. :x Yeesh people! </brick'd>)
    + Red
    + My Conan Plushdoll? :B
    + [insert more things here]

I actually like touching a lot of things. XD; These are just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Back