• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite word?

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Boobs. Yes, mainly because the only funny words to us teens are sexual, and because when I say it randomly, the reactions I get are hilarious. I did it a few times during group conversations, and the timing incidents were funny. :D

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    And a Japanese word. Baka! Which I love saying. For added hilarity I ask people to say, "Watashi wa no Baka" or, "Boku no Baka". (I hope that was right. XD)

"Watashi wa no baka" doesn't work, it doesn't make any sense since you just used 2 particles in a row. You're piratically saying " My is idiot". Doesn't make much sense right?

"Boku no Baka" translate to "My Idiot" or "Idiot of mine".

I'm pretty sure you're not trying to say those things.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    "Watashi wa no baka" doesn't work, it doesn't make any sense since you just used 2 particles in a row. You're piratically saying " My is idiot". Doesn't make much sense right?

"Boku no Baka" translate to "My Idiot" or "Idiot of mine".

I'm pretty sure you're not trying to say those things.
    Yeah, thanks for the heads up. ^_^

I think what I meant was

Watashi wa Baka desu or Boku wa Baka desu.

Someone corrected me. ^_^

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Paranoia, anxiety, anxious, discombobulated, zero.

They sound really nice, they make me think of artistic images showing the meaning of the word, excpet for discombobulate, that's just an all over awesome word.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Trabajabamos.

Ever since Spanish II, I can't get enough of the word. It just rolls off the tongue so interestingly.

Perhaps it's the fact that it's so foreign sounding to my ears? XD;

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    ASODIGH. Above all.

My favorite words have to be:
    -Basically
    -WOAH
    -contrary
    -voluptuous
    -quite
    -livid

And so many other words. I have an extensive vocabulary and like to include a bunch of crazy and cool words in my everyday sentences. :]

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Mine are Shut up, get lost, idiot, loser, chaos, and planty more that I use often but cant think of right now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Giddy and tubby are my two faves. I HATE the word flabbergasted, it just sounds gross.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite word is coce, which isn't really a word but many people misread/pronounce it to sound like a different word :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    My favorite word would probably be Gummy.
    Just, y'know, because.
    Gummy is an awesome word.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Divo or aesthetic. Divo isn't an official word yet though!

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    I have a growing list of words I do enjoy, but right now "intense" might just be my favorite. My sister and I always talk on about how intense the word intense even is. :T Come on, when someone says "this is INTENSE" you know some serious business is going on.

Back