• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite word?

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Narwhal's (Im pretty sure animals count as words)
    I like this word Mostly because it tickles the tongue~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [jq]My favorite word is coce, which isn't really a word but many people misread/pronounce it to sound like a different word :3 [/jq]

^ This. Coce is an amazing word <3

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Well dang. I write a lot, so I have a preponderance of favorite words. There's "bismuth," my favorite metal, and "titanium," my second favorite. Then there's "tamahagane," which means "jewel steel" in Japanese. Others include "illumined," "glyph," "flintlock," "calligraphy," "extraneous," "crimson," "azure," and "molten," just to name a few.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    My words are like my children: I love them all!
    But I do enjoy using "nostalgia". And any word that rolls off the tongue nicely, for that matter.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    My favourite word is currently "Afghanistan". (Random much?)
    Don't know why, it is nice saying it, though it may change in the future~

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I have to say that I find myself using the word "Indeed" a LOT.

I also like to say "Momentai" whenever someone seems worried. It's just how I am.

I've latched on to other words as well over time, but none have lasted as long as "Indeed" and "Momentai". Both of those words seem to be etched into my heart, and soul. XD

Back