• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite card?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • Gardevoir from Power keepers

first time I've seen Gardevoir's face from the front.

Or

This promo typhlosion. I got him several times, in English!

Hydra

Poke'mon Master C:
    Years
  • My favorite is my promo Meowth I got with the old Game Boy Color TCG.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    I'm assuming that it's gotta be a card that we currently own. Seeing as how I'm just now getting back into it, my favorite is my 10/123 Holographic Raichu from the HeartGold/SoulSilver series.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    My all time favorite card right now is The Pikachu Promo card from the HG/SS 3 Pack
    Its Awesome :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Magnezone SF Metal. Zone's my favorite manz for starters, but the ability to use a pokepower to get whatever pokemon you need (in an elec/steel deck anyway, barring something like Claydol) is really really nice. Attacks aren't the best out there, but I prefer it to quickly build up the bench anyway.

I'd provide pic reference but apparently you need 15 posts for that.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Huh? I thought for sure I posted here... Must've been another thread with the same name.

Err... probably one of these:

Southern Islands Mew was my first real "Mew" card (this excludes Ancient Mew). Around my parts, we never got the Southern Islands promo binder, so it was up to chance if we got one of the cards as an extra in blister packs. It's what inspired me to start collecting Mew cards. I have about 9 different types of Mew cards now. The fact that it was my grandma who purchased the blister pack for me just adds to the reason I like it so much. Vending Series Eevee was given to me by a friend from Elementary School who moved away. I haven't heard from him in over 9 years. The card also has a cute illustration, probably my favorite in the entire game. It was my first glossy Pokemon card.

Other favorites: Southern Islands Wartortle, Neo Revelation Raikou, Lilypad Mew...

Last edited:

Setosama

LegendaryPokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Mew ex from ex Legend Maker. The ONLY Mew card outside of Lilly Pad Mew and the Shiny Delta which is actually a RESPECTABLE representation of the Pokemon! Every other version leaves something to be desired or JUST PLAIN SUCKS POKEBALLS! Mew ex from Legend Maker was the only card WORTHY of the title "Ancestor of all Pokemon". All other versions are a sad disrespectable joke, all though I will still collect them none the less.

Back