• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favourite country?

Years
    You can't remove it, but I can move it. ;D

I don't really have a favorite country. None of them really stick out for me. oO

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I love my country England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is peaceful and great.

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
    1 - UK I live there XD.
    2 - Spain and Turkey because I love going on holiday there.
    3 - China and Japan I love Chinese food and I like the anime programs in Japan.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My favourite country is England, Because I live there XDD

I also like America, Japan (Lovely food and anime XP)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Japan - Hehe,the fashion,the language,the anime,the food *0* Although I like Chinese food better,Japanese food is great ;3 Plus,mommy is from japan ^//^

China - Shampoo and the Amazons,Li Yen and WonRei.Like yea,I know XDD But the food rocks too :33 Not to mention the cute clothing and kung fu X33

Spain - I dunno why..but I find it to be so romantic <3

Mexico - Hehe,I <3 Mexico >:3 You can never live a day over there without anything interesting happening XD

Germany - Asuka Langley Soryu 8D J/K Nah,I love studying it's history and my best friend is from Germany,nya~

Poland - I love the countryside <3 <3 <3

I think that's about it.All in all,all countries are favoured by me ^-~

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Let's see. They are in order of my favourites.

1. Italy. I love it, and I was born there. ^^
    2. Mexico. No reason. I just travelled there before, and I enjoyed it.
    3. Japan. Why wouldn't I go there if they created Anime?
    4. USA. Its alright, even though I live there.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Japan, plain and simple. I love the culture, the history, the people, the anime... *laughs* It's an amazing place. I actually hope to honeymoon there when that time rolls around. *giggles a bunch* It's a beautiful place.

carlover

Emerald master
    Years
    yeah japan is great for many reasons;
    in order of things i like about japan;
    1.the cars
    2.the culture
    3.the technology
    4.most of the history
    5.The thing that started my interest in the country; pokemon

Things that could stop me liking japan;
    1.a certain incident in the burmese jungle in 1944, involving my great grandad. *cough*
    2.the gameshows are sick! just watch tarrent on t.v
    3.from genral expirence alot of japanese people are too jumpy.

oh well, japan is still my fav country, followed by Grande Brittania and then the U.S.A. i also like all of the britsh colony islands and papau new guinea (spelt wrong!)

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    New Zealand is the greatest, because there's absolutely nothing there. *weird* Well, the nature there is unspoiled, so it must be beautiful. In addition, it's come to be like a fantasy world in my eyes, since fantasy movies like the Lord of the Rings trilogy have been filmed there... And there is something about it that just gives off an aura of peacefulness and simplicity, unlike so many other crowded, hectic areas in this world....

Back