• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favourite country?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I'd have to be predictable and say where I live - England. :) I just love it here! The history, the way a country village looks on a summer's day, the shopping, everything! ^_^ It's great!

I also really enjoyed holidaying to the USA and Canada, and parts of Spain are pretty nice, if a little remote for me. :)

--FG

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    Belgium :classic:
    Just kinda home sweet home thingy ^^ and I know a lot of people too...
    Second would be Britain..I always wanted to ones go there
    Third would be The Netherlands...It's close , and you don't really need to speak another language , quite handy :3

Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    Taiwan - cause speaking mandarin, good food, good clothing, chinese manga PWNS. <3 <3

USA - "Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations, may she always be in the right; but our country, right or wrong"

:3 Those are my favorite, but I have countries that I solely like.
    Well... my friend who's from there told me it's crazy down there...

Like these people who went into a 7-11 and killed this guy for fun.

Everyone who goes to school has to bring a knife.

And this 12 year old kid and two of his friends killed a homeless guy just for fun?!

I don't know...

Singapore by far.

Back