• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite ice cream flavour? :)

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    anybody who says strawberry is wrong

Years
  • Honestly, I can only eat chocolate ice cream. Only a specific brand too. Anyone ever heard of Halo Top ice cream? Just curious.
    If I eat any other ice cream, my teeth feel like they are being sent to the depths of hell. :(

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm partial to ice creams with granola or fruit in them, like in layers. Or honestly just a nice vanilla, that shit rocks.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Chocolate ice cream is the best but rum and raisin is so good too. \o/

Years
  • Vanilla and Strawberry.
    My absolute favorite is white chocolate magnum style ice cream.
    I say magnum style because the one I love is just like a magnum, but from a different brand xD

anybody who says strawberry is wrong

Hi, that wrong person here =3
    😊
    Not that I particularly care about being right anyway =3

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I cannot choose one favourite but my favourites are chocolate, cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, rocky road, Rolo, and I'm probs missing some but these are the ones I can think of.

i like chocolate how can you tell?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Pretty much any. Love the basics of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry. Neapolitan ice cream is so good. And I love caramel, mint chocolate chip, and cookie dough. There are very few ice creams I've tried that haven't been good (aside from some stuff by Ben & Jerry's; they try way too hard imo).

Back