• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite ice cream flavour? :)

Years
  • I like caramels and coffee ice creams.

My favorite brand right now is a dessert bar by a brand called Kind. It's their Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Treat Bar that makes my mouth water. If you are lactose intolerant or vegan it's a good one to try because it's non-dairy, but you would never have guessed that by tasting it. What it reminds me of is a Snickers ice cream bar--which I love, but the nuts in it are crushed almonds, and the chocolate shell is richer. It is heavenly.

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    100% Cookies and Cream. Mint Chocolate Chip is a close second, but that one seems to be a little more controversial when asking people.

AlexMills

pokemaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2021
    maybe strange but I love chocolate and dislike chocolate ice cream, something off about the taste idk.

I do love passionfruit icecream tho

Back