• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favourite legendary pokemon

Tirion

Lint Magnet
    Years
    Probably Lugia. I'm not particularly partial to most legendaries, but Lugia's pretty awesome in my book. I remember seeing Pokemon 2000 as a kid and thinking it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, so that might be why.

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
    Hmm this is tricky. I would say Ho-oh, Suicune, and Groudon. I don't think I can pick between the three of them.

And I love all of the Johto legendaries, really.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    I'm not entirely sure on that one, somewhere between Rayquaza and Raikou

Last edited:

Rylee Xylph

Fairy Tale Boy
    Years
    Picking just one favourite is tricky. I really like Mewtwo, Lugia, Deoxys, Genesect and Yveltal

None of the many Gen4 legendaries really appeal to me

Yvonne

♥ Kalos Queen ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    All of the three legendary beasts from GSC. Out of them, I like Raikou the best.
    Jirachi comes in fourth.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    legendary pokemons are great.My favourite is Articuno.What is your favourite legendary pokemon ?
    I have a lot of favourite Legendaries, but if I had to pick one, it would be either Latios or Latias... I just love those two, they're so cute.

Years
    Suicune. I've always loved it. Perhaps it may be because it appeals to me visually. A lithe canine body, blue fur, and a luxurious purple mane. Suicune is a beautiful Pokemon. ♥ I must sound like Eusine or something, haha...

I drew Suicune a lot when I was a child and also collected trading cards of it. I adored the box art of Pokemon Crystal, of course.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Reshiram...

When I first saw that thing, I thought it was sex. That was the only word for me to describe it. Just a vision of artistic beauty and perfection, realized in a Pokemon. Its design is flawless to me, combining elements of three of my favorite creatures (dragons, canines, and birds) in a stunning way. With a partially mechanical design too. Love the turbine tail and the wispy natural design of it. And it's white! Pure, beautiful white. I love that color. Once I saw it, I knew which version I'd be getting. Didn't matter what the exclusives were as long as I could get my hands on this majestic fiery beast.

My second favorite would have to be Latias. It is female, it is red, and it has lovely yellow eyes. (I have a bit of a thing for yellow eyes.) Latias is basically what I'd be if I were a legendary. And it even comes with a male companion, just like I do. Its sleek, flight-based design is very appealing to me. A beautiful bird dragon plane. And it's Psychic-type, my favorite! Oh, that really adds to it. It also is more relatable than the majesty of box legendaries. It's small, it's cute, and looks like it could easily be a regular Pokemon. This is something I'd consider using even beyond my ban on Legendaries in my team in-game.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Reshiram...

When I first saw that thing, I thought it was sex. That was the only word for me to describe it.

That is probably the most interesting way I've ever heard someone describe a Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2015
    I don't like the anime, but anime Mewtwo (the first, not the Unova one) had such an amazing character and story, so he's definitely my favorite.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    "we set out to create the world's strongest Pokemon. . . and we Succeeded."

Mewtwo will always be top of the list for me. All the other 'legends' may have their day in the limelight, but we all know Mewtwo is capable of subjugating them all.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Celebi. It started out as the only Pokemon unavailable to me, back in GSC, when I tried many different methods to get one in the games. They all failed because of false rumors and patched games (RSE) which is why it took me until gen 6 to get one.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Victini.

Strong, versatile, adorable as heck, and also bearing 2 of my favourite types in tandem, Victini will always be a favourite of mine. Victini was also great in the 14th movie, being all adorable and stuffs.

Years
    Mew is my favorite. I still remember going to Party City to receive my Mew. Why oh why didn't they have the foresight to allow me to trade my original Pokemon up?

Back