• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite type?

Favourite Type?

• Bug

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Dark

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dragon

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Electric

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Fairy

• Fighting

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Fire

• Flying

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Ghost

• Grass

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Ground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice

• Normal

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Poison

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Psychic

• Rock

• Steel

• Water

• Total voters
    Years
    Electric baby. My teams never feel complete without one.

Most Electric mons are fast, & they're super-effective against the most common type of all (Water) on top of having only one weakness.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'm torn between Ice and Normal (Ice more for the moves and Normal more for the Pokémon). I ran a mono-Ice team for a while.

Bug is also up there.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2021
    Gosh, this isn't SO HARD. I didn't vote because I have so many types I like. It seems to fluctuate for me between these 5: Dark, Steel, Dragon, Electric, and Fire...grass gets an honorable mention. I am currently on a dark kick. Guess this is a sign I just like Pokémon. Lol

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    Flying, woohoo! Though my most favourite Pokmon isn't a Flying-type, most of my favourites are Flying-type, so that does it.
    And fate has it that my nuzlocke team has three flying types :^|

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    I forgot to say mine haha, mine would be ice, due to their aesthetics and strength, ghost is a close second for the same reason, however my favourite pokemon is Jolteon, due to it carrying me thru many of the main series games

Years
    Dark-type hands down for me as most of my favorite Pokemon are dark-type. Fire-type Pokemon is in a second close tho.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I wouldn't say I have an absolute favourite type. The types I like most are, in no order : Dark, Ghost, Psychic, Steel, Fighting

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Is it bad that I don't know my favorite Pokemon type these days? As a kid, I really liked Grass types. Still do, but then I realized how many weaknesses they have, so I don't honestly know if they're still my favorite. Then, when I got older, Ice was my favorite. Nowadays, I don't really care for them.

But, if I had to say what my favorite type was from a usage stand point, I guess it's still Grass. I still almost always wanna use Grass types whenever I play Pokemon. I use Dark types a lot, too, so I guess I could say that type is also my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Overall grass types. I like most of the designs and they're fun to use. I greatly enjoy the combination of leech seeding/status condition/move that absorbs health. My other favorites are poison, steel, ghost, fairy.... ice has been coming up in the ranks recently.

Years
    A difficult choice, all types are awesome in their own way... I'll go with Psychic this time. I like the mental, mind-over-matter aspect of it. And my first ever favourite Pokémon was Abra.

Years
    Normal

They don't need to be or attempt anything absurd to prove who they are. : )

Dragons are quite cool though
    maybe that's their weakness 😁

Years
    • Seen today
    I agree with the above post. I love normal types and the variety of moves they can learn, and how bulky they often are.

Sirfetch’d

Fairy! I know it's fairly new but I fell in love with almost every fairy mon and love how most of them are cute and pink!

Back