• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your game status?

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
Years
  • Pokémon Pearl Version - Soon to start training a Chimchar and before you jump to conclusions and think I've started a new game, I haven't. I've completed the game but I've gotta catch 'em all!

anthonyrossbach

CEO SBIH Inc.
    Years
  • Pokémon Diamond (1): 2 Trainer Card stars, for defeating the Elite Four and for winning 100 consecutive battles in the Battle Tower - Basically dormant for now.
    Pokémon HeartGold (1): 16 badges, haven't challenged Red - Breeding/training Pokémon for the Battle Frontier.

Aw, I want HG&SS so bad!!!

Sert908

Hi guys :)
    Years
  • Platinum: Dormant, captured all the legends and basically playing other games right now (same with Diamond)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Diamond (1): 851+ hours. Ev'd some pokes and RNG breed for shinies.
    Pearl (1): 50+ hours. Doing a Pick a character challenge as Riley (Metagross, Lucario, Salamence, Absol and Ursaring). Currently at Heartome Gym.
    Platinum (1): 15+ hours. Playing just for fun as Gary Oak. (Umbreon, Wartortle, Graveler, Dodrio and Alakazam, later i'll add Electivire). Currently before enter the Eterna Forest.
    HeartGold(1): 100+ hours. Playing with my favorites (Umbreon, Thyplosion, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Gengar and Tyranitar). Currently outside the Brock's Gym.
    SoulSilver(1): 10+ hours. Playing as my girlfriend with the pokes that she pick (Quilava, Geodude, Togepi, later will be Scizor, Espeon and Sneasel). After beat Bugsy's Gym.

anthonyrossbach

CEO SBIH Inc.
    Years
  • Diamond (1): 851+ hours. Ev'd some pokes and RNG breed for shinies.
    Pearl (1): 50+ hours. Doing a Pick a character challenge as Riley (Metagross, Lucario, Salamence, Absol and Ursaring). Currently at Heartome Gym.
    Platinum (1): 15+ hours. Playing just for fun as Gary Oak. (Umbreon, Wartortle, Graveler, Dodrio and Alakazam, later i'll add Electivire). Currently before enter the Eterna Forest.
    HeartGold(1): 100+ hours. Playing with my favorites (Umbreon, Thyplosion, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Gengar and Tyranitar). Currently outside the Brock's Gym.
    SoulSilver(1): 10+ hours. Playing as my girlfriend with the pokes that she pick (Quilava, Geodude, Togepi, later will be Scizor, Espeon and Sneasel). After beat Bugsy's Gym.

Wow you go one of each!! Your lucky!

Sgt_Grovyle

-Not a Grovyle fool!
    Years
  • Platinum (1):Beaten e4 both times and earning my last 3 gold prints at the battle frontier

Pearl (1):Beaten entire game and need to see Latias, Mew, and Celebi to fully complete my Pokedex

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Platinum: Blazing through Eterna Forest with Cheryl and her useless Chansey :P

Soul Silver: Training my Croconaw to beat Jasmine.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Right now, I'm in the Oreburgh museum now, SRing for a good natured/IVed Cranidos. I still have only 1 badge, and I haven't taken on Gardenia yet.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Poke'mon Pearl - One Copy - On my way to the Eterna Gym
    Poke'mon FireRed - One Copy - In Fuchsia City ATM - Got the Surf and Strength HM and now going to move on to Koga.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Pokemon Platinum-I am at the fight area and headed for stark mountain,Just recently got the national dex.

氏 マイケル

Pika Pika!
    Years
  • Pokemon Yellow - 4th Gym (have not played in a while)
    Pokemon Gold - Working on National Dex
    Pokemon Silver - Working on National Dex
    Pokemon Emerald - Complete National PokeDex Complete
    Pokemon Ruby - Completing the Pokemon League
    Pokemon Sapphire - Complete National PokeDex Complete
    Pokemon FireRed - Complete National PokeDex Complete
    Pokemon LeafGreen - 99% Complete Need 5 more pokemon until National PokeDex Complete
    Pokemon Pearl - Completing the Pokemon League
    Pokemon HeartGold - 6th Gym
    Pokemon SoulSilver - Working on National Dex
    Pokemon White - 5th Gym

Back