• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your 'main' Pokemon team?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • What six (I guess it doesn't have to be six but, meh...) Pokemon do you use the most, competitively wise, for battel tower or for anything really. So, which six Pokemon do you use the most and why? Is it because of their stats or is it because you just like them?

Last edited:

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
  • On my Ash files, I make my team Pikachu, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Charizard, and Squirtle. It's not as bad as it seems, and provides quite a challenge.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Hmm... Well, for the team I use most (as of gen. 4), has at least the following Pokemon:

Luxray and Western or Eastern Gastrodon. Because I love Shinx, and I love Shellos. Though recently, I swapped Gastrodon for Milotic in Platinum. And of course, whatever starter I begin with I always keep in my party. And as for fliers, I usually go with something that isn't found at the beginning of the game, like Zubat (which is now a Crobat in Platinum).

But yeah. I don't have a favorite team set in stone.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rampardos, Rattata, Cresselia, Roserade, Magneton, Umbreon, Jolteon, Scizor, Gyrados, Ariados, Milotic, Sceptile and Shedinja. I usually just choose from these.

Last edited:

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    on pearl
    Lucario,Palkia, giratina, noctowl(for flying), bellossom, and espion
    No cheats were used in the making of this team

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I use Salamence, Staraptor, Suicune, Golduck, Elekid and Infernape.

I use Elekid for training purposes really.
    I use this team because I used them throughout the game and can't let go of them. xD

Years
  • And then...for my otehr games, i dont play much, i do runs and monotype challenges, but i did Ash ones...and im gonna do it again. Here was my team for it:

Charizard
    Pikachu
    Butterfree
    Pidgeot
    Lapras
    Snorlax

:)

Years
  • The only pokemon I seem to use in every game is Alakazam. I finally decided to try a different psychic type in Emerald, but other than that I have used an Alakazam in every game I've played. I also use Jolteon quite a bit.

Other than Alakazam (and Jolteon to a point), I normally try to use pokemon I haven't used before each time I play through a game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    In LeafGreen I use.

Charizard, Gyrados, Tyrannitar, Mewtwo, Zapdos and Rhydon.

Diamond I use.

Infernape, Diagla, Charizard (Imported), Deoxys (Trade), Darkrai and Mewtwo (Imported)

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Charizard, Zapdos, Articuno, Pidgeot, fearow and c-c-c-combo braker Vapereon

That pretty much it untill i get my DS

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • on diamond my team is Infernape, Typhlosion, Umbreon, Mammoswine, Luxray, and Gliscor(sp) they are all really decent in battle and are all around awsome

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    LeafGreen:

Charizard - Pidgeot - Vaporeon - Raichu - Clefable - Aerodactyl

GGisGood

isn't it?
    Years
  • On my pearl: Blastoise, Clefable, Ninjask, Glaceon, Gallade, Lucario

Though I sometimes switch Ninjask for Gorebyss, and Gallade for Breloom

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    My main team consists of POKéMON whom I truly love... <3
    Sandslash, Flareon, Girafarig, Furret, Flaaffy and Skarmory~

I don't train PKMN just because they're strong or because they're legendary, I train PKMN whom I love~
    <3

Back