• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Name?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
  • My name ish...
    Madison. ._.
    Prolly no one here is named Madison, though, so I'm all alone. xD
    And no, no one calls me Maddie, or Mads, or Maddy, and I'd like to keep it that way. xP

Sebastien

Same as my username. Yep :p Sebastien. Not Sebastian.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    My name is Carrie. Lynn is my middle name, so my username is carrielynn. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I'm quite sure almost everyone on PC knows my real name, since I sign off with it at the end of every post. XD It's just a little trademark~type thing...or whatever you want to call it. XD Anywho, the name's Kelsey. ^.~

~Kelsey (X3)

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My real name is Rachel,and I think I'm like the third "Rachel" to post here o.o Oh well, better than my school, like everyone's name is Rachel there. I get everyone to call me by some nickname at school (Chiru, Cheezus, Muffin, etc).

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Hmm..should I say my name? I guess it's safe ;P My name's Ellen and not many know it ;D I like my name, it's so unique~ kinda ;D and I'm NOT saying my last name because it's really unique too and I don't want any creepy stalkers, not many people know how to pronounce my last name anyways .__.;

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    My name is Anita and I'd appreciate it if you didn't assume I were Spanish because of it. ^^; Happens so many times....

Ha...I used to hesitate so much when it came to telling others my first name.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Agent9 said:
    IT IS!?!?!?! j/k. I always knew. Nice name.

My name is...well, er. it's apparently has something to do with my username. My names Agent. Nice to meet you.

Is it really?

My real name is Victor but I can't say my last name or the government will find me and then I'll be in trouble.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • My name is Zack. My nickname at school is Taz.

Oh and for Dawg 2005, His name is Johnfoo. XDXD
    I'm seriously.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Frost said:
    My name is Zack. My nickname at school is Taz.

Oh and for Dawg 2005, His name is Johnfoo. XDXD
    I'm seriously.
    Eh, whatever, I'm growing on to it. XD

I'm seriously? Nice grammer bud. XD

Back