• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your name?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    *points to pokepet* kaydee. pronounced like "katie" pretty common.... but i spell it a lil different. one of my teachers always accidently calls me kaylee ><

i like that name, its spelt cool and it sounds really nice

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    mines patsy
    but i prefer pj cuz my grandpa called me it when i was a kid :(

ps dont EVER call me patricia. its just patsy!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Thunder. It's stupid and I hate it. Everytime I meet a new person, they ask if I have a brother named Lightning. That just flat out ruins them in my eyes. That's why I have like 3 real friends.

Aww that's a very cool name, honestly. They're just jealous cuz their names are not unique. Too much John, Lauren, Kristen, Sam, bleh. T.T

Uhh I have a sorta uncommon name at least in my school... But for the interwebz, friends just call me Angel since I despise my real name... 8D

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
    my names dave. its ok i guess :)
    i used to get called lil' dj when i was younger coz my middle names john
    i thought that was pretty cool lol

Years
    Aww that's a very cool name, honestly. They're just jealous cuz their names are not unique. Too much John, Lauren, Kristen, Sam, bleh. T.T

Uhh I have a sorta uncommon name at least in my school... But for the interwebz, friends just call me Angel since I despise my real name... 8D

There are 4 Aarons in my school. They're all in a few classes together and all have a crush on me for some reason. When 3 of them are in one room and sitting next to me (we don't need assigned seats in my school) and start staring at me my teacher says, "Aaron cubed! STOP staring at her and START staring at your BOOK FOR ONCE!"

Last edited:

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    There are 4 Aarons in my school. They're all in a few classes together and all have a crush on me for some reason. When 3 of them are in one room and sitting next to me (we don't need assigned seats in my school) and start staring at me my teacher says, "Aaron cubed! STOP staring at Momo and START staring at your BOOK FOR ONCE!"

XDDDD thats hilarious, feel so sorry for you. your real name momo?

Back