• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your name?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`m Karen. =] I`m glad I`m the only Karen in my class, especially since this name is considered to be sort of common.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm James, the most common name around where I live, a few years ago there were 3~6 'James' in one class at school... I don't like my name, except for the uncommon use of the letter 'J'

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Wow, some good nice names in here...Karen is a nice name, I always liked that name.

Meh, my name is *shot*

Dylan. I like Dylan, I will probably keep Dylan until I die. Unless someone says it doesn't fit me, then I will change it to RanDumb, officially...only because that is the kewlest name in the world ^^

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    my real name is William, and my dads name is William, and my dads dad is named William and my dads dads dad is named William.

i am William the 4th, oh yeh!

kiler in da crib.

Years
    Josh.

I personally don't like it, but everyone I know likes it, so I'm fairly content with it. Although, it feels like a boys name rather than a mans name, so.. Eh whatever.

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    My name is Paul Toon, and the amount of times people try to be funny and call me cartoon is unbelievable.

Back