• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your real name? O.O

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Like the title says, what is your real name? Mine would be Chadie, as in Cha-dee.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Irene. This may not be necessary but what the hell is this all about?

I made this thread when I was bored, so you didn't have to post. I also like to know people's names so I can call them by it if I want to chat or something.

Ayselipera

Well when I first joined I told other members that my name was Autumn for a few reasons. I got over it though and now I just tell others my real name. Which is Mallory.

Years
    My real name is David James. Middle name is John.
    Don't ever call me by my last name or i will rip open your mouth and shove a Voltorb down your throat.
    But my friend also called me Jimmy, Can't remember why now. He just did, so i named him Brendan :D

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years

Don't ever call me by my last name or i will rip open your mouth and shove a Voltorb down your throat.
    :D

'Sup James... :laugh:

The names Bond, Covalent Bond..... :P

No, my name is...... Steven. What I don't like about my name is that I always seem to meet people with the same name, and then things start getting confusing.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Timothy B. Jerrington III, nice to meet you. ^_^

...and no, you'll never learn what my middle name is beyond my initial. >:D

[EDIT]
    lol, joke's over. I don't actually have such a silly high-class name. I've always wanted to make that joke with my current username. XD

It's actually Thomas M. Black jr., which still accounts for my old username, which evolved into my current one through mispronunciation. XD

Most folks just call me Tommy though...my middle name shall still be a mystery. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    Samantha. Hence, the nickname Sammi, and the username sammi-san. :)

Only problem I have with it is that it's just too common. Always gets confusing when you have several Samanthas in class, or another Sam at work (and our workplace is small), or when someone calls your name in public, you turn around, only to find it was another Samantha...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tara. Many people here on PC already call me by my real name, so it's no mystery. :B

/my middle and last name shall remain a mystery though unless you're on my facebook or msn. and even then my middle name will be a mystery.

Back