• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your real name? O.O

Nathaniel.

is here
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    It's Nathaniel, if you haven't noticed yet -_- But I go with different names, like Nate or Nathan.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    My real name is Tamer. I, though, am always referred as Hiche by everyone I know.

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
    Sarah, but now everyone calls me Gigi (Because I asked them to call me Gardenia 2 years ago, but it got shortened), even some of my teachers

EDIT: Of course, that was before Gardenia the gym leader was revealed. I chose the name "Gardenia" because I had a Gardenia plant in my room. And when I found out that a girl named Gardenia was a gym leader in the 4th generation, I used her art as my online pics.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

Only 2 people I know of have called me it here (Ironically, after issuing threats of people evicting them, one was shortly promoted to being a Super Mod...)

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Ficher, and I really like it, and it does mean fisherman in a way, though -_- Some people I know say it as Fi-jer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Catherine Rachel C.

I like my name.

I like the Japanese version too: Kyanberu Kyaserin Though I haven't finalized the spelling of my surname yet in Japanese. I might keep tweaking it. Someday, someday, someday I will go visit Japan and have to introduce myself, so that's why I've thought about this xD

Back