• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Real Name?

Years
    I came up with this little thread - what is your real name?

Post your first name, middle names and surname.

I can't wait to see what unusual names are among our members.

My Real Name:

Nichole Cherie Williams

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I just go by Nina cause seriously 90% of people who try to pronounce my name on the first go get it wrong

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    My name's Jake! :D aaaaand I'm not really comfortable posting the rest and idk why everyone else is. :x

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    'names Ben Richie. First and middle name that is, ain't no way I'm posting my surname, it's unique enough to be insane I say!

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    My name is Andrej, Belarusian for Andrew. I'm not living in Belarus since I was 2, though.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    My name is obviously Oliver, though I'm not saying my last 3 names I:
    Actually I thought it was against the rules to post personal information like that.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Seán ó Cinneide (shawn o kin-aid-ja) in Irish. Which is Seán (shawn) or John Of the Kennedys. I like my name, as I'm one of the few people I know with a full Irish name

Years
    Ah another name thread x] It's been a while since i've seen one.

Well despite what my signature says my birth name is David James, but since i live in an area that seems to breathe football everyone's like 'ZOMFG U LYK TEH FOOTBALER COM JOIN MA TEAM!!!!!' so to stop that i started going by James instead :3
    Try stalking me with a name like that xD

Oh and my middle names John, but there's not interesting story to go with that ¬.¬

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    My name is Kevin... I guess I like the name but so many people have it I feel like a nobody.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    No, I will not say my full name on here (unless you know me on fb, you probably know by now). My real name is Ana, but since I don't want to get confused by the Art Gallery mod, I decided to stick with the name Megan.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    Anna Catherine. I'm not putting my last name, and anyways no one ever says it right! :P
    I'm named after both of my grandmothers. :D

Though with the name of Anna Catherine, I sound like I belong on Little House on the Prairie.

o3o

Years
    My first name's Kari, which is a Greek name that means 'pure of heart'. My middle name is Marie, a French name that means 'bitter sea'. I'm not all that comfortable with revealing my full name on here, though. >>;

Back