• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your Real Name?

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    My first name is Daniel, but I don't really like it. Nobody calls me it, though - I usually end up being called some kind of variant (Dan, Danny, etc).

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • My first name is Laura, my middle name is Jeanne (the french for the name "Jane", but not pronounced the same way at all) and my other middle name is Joëlle. And I prefer keep my surname secret, sorry :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my real name is Avishka Sharma
    very common name ( in India )

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • James.

I won't post my last name because I don't want my name showing up here on google searches; I only know of one other person with my first and last name so I'm guessing I'd be easy to find.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    My name is Kwan Hao Wei. "Kwan" is my surname. Hao Wei is something like my given name. And yes I am chinese. I can't seem to find on the way how to write my name in Chinese because the computer systems has no database on my name's character.

And WHATS A MIDDLE NAME?!?!?

Years
  • I'll have you all know that you can just call me by what other people call me. Don't bother trying to play out with my odd name and my stereotypical Asian surname. So, a much more common and shortened form of my unusual weird long name would be.........Andy. Anyways, you'll be alright addressing me as Dia as how everyone else does. ^^;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I think quite a few people on here know me by my first name/call me it more than Kyoko. I don't think anyone has straight up called me "Kyoko" online in a while actually, ha :)

Anywhoo, my name is Kelsey. I like it, I think it suits me. Not posting my middle and last name though since it's not that important ;) I will say I have an arabic middle and last name and people pronounce them wrong ALL the time. I haven't met anyone who got my whole name right on the first try.

Back