• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your sense of humor?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    what can i say thats not in the title? Chips? Pirates?
    So, umm, yeah. What is your sense of humor?

Now, perfectly phrased to include no reference to the above so if the topic already exists, my awesome sense of humor:

Mine would have to be dry and very dark. I tend to make incredibly macabre comments about even the happiest situations, people also have noted the randomness of these comments to be rather amusing as well as the matter-of-fact, almost posh way i present them.

As for personal tastes, im into the same sort of stuff. I think Frankie Boyle is a genius and watched Mock the Week almost purely because of him, but i also like sarcastic humor, bizarre non-sequiturs and gross humor, like the cut to marge giving birth to maggie in Alone Again, Natura-diddily (The Simpsons).

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    My sernse of humor is sarcastic, dark, often deadpan, and with lots of sexual innuendoes, which some of my friends find odd due to me still being a virgin (I actually care who I lose it to). My family usually can't tell when I'm being sarcastic because I'm such a deadpan. It's understandable I guess because the 2 TV characters I look up to the most are Wednesday Addams from "The Addams Family Values" (Played by Christina Ricci), and Daria Morgendorffer, of the MTV Cartoon "Daria" for their dark, deadpan, sarcastic sense of humors.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My sense of humor is very sexual innuendo related, as well as sarcastic. And I sometimes like to mock people (jokingly) if they say/do something that everyone obviously noticed was dumb or wrong. :D

Some people don't like my sense of humor, but others do.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
  • I have a very sarcastic, dry sense of humor most of the time.
    There also tend to be a lot of sexual innuendos thrown in...
    XDD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Depends on who its with. I joke with a few of my teachers, sometimes. They laugh. My GF finds my humor funny, and I'm a riot at school. =)

Years
  • Almost everyone I talk to says I should be a comedian. Umm.NOOOOOooo! I can't even go in front of the class and give a book report despite of being in fronts of millions of people who paid money to see me. Refund please and bring tomatoes!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'd like to say sardonic but I don't really know. Erm, I've been told it's weird. Mainly it depends on the mood I'm in. Stuff like Mock the week and buzzcocks.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I can't say I'm sarcastic but instead rather random which makes up for 50% of my humour. Also, I usually make snarky remarks while watching TV or reading a book with my siblings so yeah,

Snarky and Random. Sometimes... XD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I can be sarcastic, but my sense of humour isn't widely distributed among others.

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    I have multiple ones, it depends on my personality for that day.

o:

However, sarcasm always is there.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • I am not very funny, but I like to laugh. I laugh when people make genuine and kind comments, act free and non-selfconscious and make me feel comfortable. :)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • My favorite type of humor is the dramatica type as well. Satire and things like that. I also like 4th wall breaking.
    Sexual humor is awkward. Don't like it so much.

Back