• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your strongest pokemon?

Butterfree-Charizard

Bug Type Master
    Years
    In Soul Silver it my
    lvl 100 lapras
    Sheer Cold
    Thunder
    Blizzard
    Hydro pump

In Heart Gold
    It's my
    Muchlax lvl 36 (who i'm choosing not to evolve yet :P)
    Return
    Earthquake
    Lick
    Body Slam

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Currently it is my Steelix(level 61) not to far behind though is my Breloom and Tauros (both in the low 50s)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hmm, I'd have to say my Shiny Nidoking (Lv 100) is my strongest, definetely helped me outta a few tight spots in game and during online battle so yeahh, mah Shiny Nidoking :D

ErukaMarx

Bubble Blower
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    It's probably my Glaceon, which I didn't EV train or anything, just evolved the Eevee I got from that guy (what's his name ._.) and leveled my Glaceon to 71, it's Sp.Attack is tremendous, I can't even think how much more it'd been if I had EV trained it and if it had the right IVs to begin with XD

Moveset: Icy Wind (so I can slow down foes, Glaceon is slow), Mirror Coat (probably gonna change this, Hail (so I can make use of the Evasion Cloak ability, which is scary-amazing) and Blizzard (amazing power and it always lands due to Hail :D ).

I adore him :3

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    With a 298 Sp.Atk and eruption, gonna have to be my Lv. 96 Typhlosion, having some trouble with him online atm though. :/

umbreonofdarkness

Part-time Breeder, Trainer
    Years
    Emperor penguin rules all!

mmmmm. I don't own any of the generation 2 remakes but I might as well post.

Lvl 96 Empoleon
    Male
    Not EV trained
    Move set
    Hydro pump
    Aqua Jet
    Grass Knot
    Flash cannon

It's really awesome! I was battling against a lvl 100 lugia, lvl 90 ho-oh, lvl 54 rayquaza and a few other legends(Note: this wasn't online or In-game, It was a friend) .It completely thrashed lugia with Hydro Pump and flash cannon. (He had a massivo tantrum afterwards, he thought he'd won already!)

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    My strongest Pokémon is Rhydon. (Hornz). Lv.100
    Note: I prob have stronger in my box's but this is the strongest of my team.

Attack: 272
    Defense: 238
    Sp.Atk: 121
    Sp.Def: 104
    Speed: 114

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well on my Jap version of HG, I have three Lv. 100's Feraligatr, Donphan and rapidash. And I haven't really played much of my SS, I have a pretty balanced team with my Ampharos being the highest level at lv. 73.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think it was a Level 100 Feraligatr back in my HG. I forgot the stats since I dumped it in a PC Box, replaced by a better one, although the levels are not up to snuff. I forgot the actual stats, but if I recall correctly, I remember the moveset being Swords Dance, Waterfall, Crunch and Superpower. And it has a high Attack stat.

iDuL

I like Water Types.
    Years
    Rampardos (Rampant? :D)

HP: 335
    Attack: 422
    Defense: 140
    Sp. Atk: 132
    Sp. Def: 129
    Speed: 203

EV Trained in Speed and Attack

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Um, let's see.
    So...

Ditto Lv. 97 O_O
    -it's paralyzed in the Day-Care, since I use him for eggs. SO...

Typhlosion Lv. 87
    Flamethrower
    Eruption
    Focus Blast
    Shadow Claw
    -of course I leveled him the most. Along with the rest of my team (who are somewhere inbetween 80-85) they are the strongest ones I have.

Well, I'm only counting Pokemon I leveled in my HeartGold. I have a Lv. 100 Metagross, Parasect and Blaziken, but I leveled them in my Ruby and FireRed. ;)

Soul_Silver_pkmnbreeder

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'm sorry. Just no. It comes down to two things: stats and movesets. It's a game - numbers are everything. No amount of love and care is going to make a poor pokémon perform well..
    Win. Love has nothing to do with how well the little beasties fight. As a breeder, I can vouch that stats are everything.

However...explain the reasoning behind baton pass? Is this Jolteon supposed to be used in double battles where the partner ups its stats? Otherwise, this Jolteon has no moves that up its own stats, making baton pass useless.

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    my umbreon
    lvl 100
    moves:
    confuse ray
    toxic
    faint attack
    moonlight
    stats:
    hp =389
    atk=147
    def=214
    spa=127
    spd=360
    spe=138

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
    my strongest pokemon is unbeatable: (p.s. i didnt cheat, my friend did and said it was trained and traded it to me...)
    shiny umbreon
    lvl 100
    attacks: shadow ball
    shadow force
    volt tackle
    rock smash(XD)
    ability:
    Wonder guard (WTF haxor friend!!!)

Back