• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your strongest pokemon?

WhiteWizard

Mewtwo Hax enabled.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    actually im starting to think my flygon might even be more powerful than my dnite... but then again that could just be crazy talk

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
    In Black.Well...I`d have to say My Volcorona! Its moveset makes it nearly Invincble! I taught it moves accordingly to its Special attack and speed.Type...I dont care about,I know wat beats what and Just because a pokemon has a weakness,doesnt mean it cant win.And in Heartgold,all of my pokemon above level 70,which is like....30 of em :D In pearl....None of em traded em to heartgold.well....The only one left is garchomp and spritomb....

My strongest is my starter Pokemon from Platinum and another random is Shuckle which moves are Protect, Toxic, Substitute and some other move

:t354:TG
    Shuckle! Interesting Choice....

Last edited:

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
    my strongest pokemon is torrterra lv 100 holding luck insence moves earthquake razor leaf giga drain rock climb

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    It was a level 100 Torterra with competitive value at the time of playing Platinum.
    I don't remember quite well, but it at least had the moves Earthquake and Synthesis. It was EV trained for 252 Attack, and the rest I don't remember anymore.

In Black, though, I've got an equally leveled team, so none is stronger than another.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    My strongest Pokémon is my level 100 Milotic. It was EV trained in Special Attack, and it has a Modest nature. I never battled competitively, however compared to the rest of my Pokémon and other battles I've had with a few friends of mine, it's definitely one of my best.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Diamond : Almost all of my Pokemon are strong. Like Gallade, Empoleon, Froslass, Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Porygon-Z, and my Togekiss. There are more than those though. But the file has just deleted back in 2010. Too bad.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Mine would be a lv.92 Torterra on diamond.
    Too bad I gave it a sucky moveset. >>

blue

gucci
    Years
    Even though I've got several Level 100's, I'd have to say my Level 98 Yanmega, she's taken nearly the whole of the Elite Four several times, she's so fast!

iRyu

Why is he smiling? The Father?
    Years
    Shiny EV'd Adamant Gallade.
    I love his moveset:
    Psycho Cut
    Night Slash
    Stone Edge
    Close Combat
    He's crazy fast and strong. And when I had Swords Dance instead of Close combat... oh my....

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
    I have two strongest Pokémon in my team now, they are Gallade and Infernape. But I think Gallade is more powerful.
    He has Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash and Swords Dance. I know :P All the attacks have high critical-hit ratio, and power-up when Swords Dance is used :P

He's a beast in my team. By the way, this is a in-game team, not for Wi-Fi stuff :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Groudon is my strongest, and I have a fire team so his sunny day makes all guys better.

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    My Lvl. 100 Metagross that I EV trained myself. It has 31 Iv's in everything so max atk and hp. Moves are EQ, SR, Bullet Punch, and Explosion.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
    I haven't played it in a while but I'm sure the strongest Pokemon in my Platinum version is my Empoleon. If I remember, he's around level 86 with a Rash nature and some decent IV's.

Back