• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is you're favorite T.V. show or movIe.

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Family Guy is amazing! I just finished watching it... an hour ago. ^_^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    By far and without a doubt for T.V. That 70's Show and for movie The Bourne Identity.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • I like to watch those prison and cops shows, unsolved mysteries, some show where they catch online prpredators, etc

oh i also like watching Family Guy, Robot Chicken, and all of those other funny shows

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    CSI, of course. I love shows where you see other people investigate on crimes. ^^

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • Tv Show:
    CSI
    King Of Queens
    Simpsons

Movies:
    3 Strikes
    28 Days Later
    28 Weeks Later
    A Man Apart
    A Night At The Roxbery
    Cry_Wolf
    Fast And The Furious
    Grandmas Boy
    Lord Of The Rings (all 3)
    Planes, Trains & Automobiles
    Pitch Black (both)
    Resident Evil (both)
    Shawn Of The Dead
    Silent Hill
    Taladega Nights
    The Ringer
    V For Vendetta
    Waiting
    Without A Paddel
    Wolf Creek
    XXX

There are prob movies i am 4getting but im sleepy. LOL

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My favorite TV shows are: Desperate Houswives, The Office, Family Guy, So you think you can dance (which is only on during the summer D8 ), That 70's Show and Friends

Then as for Movies: Now and Then, The School of Rock, Oceans Eleven and My best friends wedding.

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    TV: Friends, Lost, House, Standoff,

Movies: Movies like Gladiator, movies like the thin red line and saving private ryan, movies with a lot of action and some historical stuff to it. Also things like james bond and etc.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I like to watch a variety of Spanish telenovelas,
    Buscando a Timbiriche La Nueva Banda,Quick Draw McGraw[love<33] Futurama and that's pretty much all ^_^

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • Ooo, I have lots of favaorite television shows, especially Boy Meets World, Lost, Gilmore Girls, Bones, Scrubs, HOUSE, E.R, CSI, Law & Order, 24, and That 70's Show, movies? To much to say, but Hairspray is one of my faovirte <3.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    For show im torn between CSI: the original and That 70's Show. But that 70's Show is over :[ And for movie either the Green Mile, Storm of the Century, or Battle Royale. I cant decide on only one its to hard.

Years
  • For show im torn between CSI: the original and That 70's Show. But that 70's Show is over :[ And for movie either the Green Mile, Storm of the Century, or Battle Royale. I cant decide on only one its to hard.

That 70's show is hilarious but the 7th and 8th season sucked cause Kelso and Eric left.:(

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • i like reality shows like cops and stuff. i LOVE the discovery channel, mythbusters, how its made, dirty jobs- im in love with mike rowe. i also like bizarre foods and no reservations. oh and g4, love g4. i watch spongebob too.

Back