• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What item do you usually have assigned to the select button?

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    It's always the bike regardless of what version it is for me. For Soul Silver I've got the Dowsing Machine registered as well. :)

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • I always have my bike handy, but in HGSS Cherrim looks so cute fumbling behind me, and I love giving it hugs, so I got the Berry Pots & Itemfinder registered.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Usually Bike in all games. Although i prefer seeing my Pokemon follow me from behind, i still assign it.

bandgeek219

Germany for World Cup!!
    Years
  • Wow, a lot of people have the bike :O

I'm the oddball and have the Super Rod set always. I also have the dowsing machine on Heartgold

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • The Bicycle's always the trusty Y or Select (depending on the game). Then in Soulsilver, I had the Dowsing Machine while there were items on the ground, then I switched to the Game Boy Sounds.

Amew

Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Currently I have the Bike and Good Rod set in SS. I dun got a clue where the super rod is.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well before HGSS my bike was usually on the select button, and sometimes vs. seeker. But now since we can have two it's my bike + super rod.

shot571

Bike unless i want to fish for a pokemon then it will usually be the best rod i have.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Always the Bike. I am a pokemon breeder so the fastest way to get/hatch eggs would be the bike.

For whatever reason I would always hatch my eggs in the same town.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Always my bike. I'm usually in a hurry when I'm playing, so speed is everything. On SoulSilver, I also have the Berry Pots. Otherwise, I'd keep forgetting to water my berries. x)

Back