• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of dreams do you have?

EvilTelevision

The TV, it's watching you.
Years
  • Weird stuff, that makes no sense,
    example EvilTelevision dream: I am at a airport with two of my friends doing some random stuff, then suddenly i am back at home and then a plane crashes in the backyard, some body opens the door and a few people get out, then they all eat pizza.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Most of the time, when I was younger, I always get weird and scary dreams (nightmares)
    I barely get any dreams, I think once I had a dream where I was in this small house and had sooo much ice-cream xD
    Nowadays, I have no dreams.

EvilTelevision

The TV, it's watching you.
    Years
  • Most of the time, when I was younger, I always get weird and scary dreams (nightmares)

AHHHHHHHHH NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate them. just remembered i had one last time, it was too weird to explain, so i wont, but it was about a box on table that was under water and then i was climbing this wooden thingy and there where two people up there and a small evil skull ghost thingy that fell down and one of the two people was a evil ghost guy and stuff...too weird.

Back