• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Kind of iPod/MP3 Player Do You Have

Which Do You Have?

• Total voters

Ashen

※ あなたを…
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I have a 30GB iPod Video that I got from my mom -- she won it in a raffle but rarely ever used it, so she gave it to me (after I asked a whole bunch of times for it). And, after Christmas, I'll have a PSP as a makeshift MP3 player as well.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I got an 8 gig, 1st Gen iPod touch. It's the first MP3 player I've ever had. I used to use the PSP as my "on the go" MP3 player but when I got this iPod that poor thing gets little to no use. Really, the iPod is far better then the PSP. It's smaller, has a touch screen, the web surfing on it is FAR FAR FAR better. The apps it has does wonders, and so on. I don't see how I lived without it, I use it to keep track of things with notes, I use it for a calculator, a clock, a light, a calendar, some lite web surfing, the weather, keep up with phone numbers, and I use it as a music player.
    I've had it for around 4 months now.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I have a 5th Generation 30GB iPod right now, and I have about 28GB full with music now. XD It's lasted me a good couple of years, but I'm upgrading to a 120GB Zune that I'm getting for Christmas. The Touch is nice and all, but it doesn't really offer anything for me. The memory size amounts suck, for the price.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have/had:
    1st Generation iPod Nano 4 Gigabytes
    5th Generation iPod Video 30 Gigabytes
    iPhone 3G 8 Gigabytes

I have loved all of my iPods the moment I got them. I love my iPhone 3G and cannot be separated from it.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
  • I have myself an iPhone its a complete waste of my money and now I'm attached to an 18 month contract >.<

I also have the new iPod classic 160GB, I use this for my musical means rather than my iPhone.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    iPod Touch and a Green Zune :D

iPod Touch is more for having Safari/apps on the go, and my Zune is more of my music player now.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I have a 8GB iPod Touch at the moment. I got it for Christmas... last year? It's alright, I guess, only about a fourth of my music fits on it, so I'm constantly having to switch it out 8(

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    4GB iphone. With Pandora I pretty much don't even need music on the actual unit.

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
  • I have a 6BG Creative Zen Micro. Nothing special, but does the job well.
    What Kind of iPod/MP3 Player Do You Have

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have a Silver iPod Nano (Generation IV). Really it's amazing and I love how they added all the really cool, small features.

Back