• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what kind of pokemon are you?

shot571

if u could be any pokemon what pokemon would you be?
    i would personaly be a charizard.strong and fast and can fly.

Years
    I would probably be Gyrados for the fact that you can fly and breathe under water but you get other cool abilities with other pokemon like gengar for instance, you can walk through walls and then there's ditto :O.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Ditto would be cool, for obvious reasons, but I suppose I'll be more decisive and say Gallade. Fighting ability, psychic ability and cool looking :)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I would probably be Gyrados for the fact that you can fly and breathe under water but you get other cool abilities with other pokemon like gengar for instance, you can walk through walls and then there's ditto :O.
    Pretty much this. ^^ Except Gyarados can't really fly so I'd swap that with like... Dragonair or Lugia or something. There's always Mew.

Years
    I would probably be a Darkai. I would be respected as a legendary and be a pretty cool one at that. People would fear me because of my powers to induce nightmares, which calls for peaceful days.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    ...T...U...R...T...W...I...G...
    Why, because most of them are care free(me :P), but when the time comes they will DESTROY >:) their opponents.
    hope that's a good explanation.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Crobat

It's a highly efficient winged hunter of the night. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd be a Smeargle so I could Sketch Transform in case I change my mind. xD

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    One of the three

Arcanine - A big fury dog that runs really fast, and can spew fire...AWESOME

Snorlax - I'd be big 'n fat and sleep for most of the day (And when I'd wake up, I'd just eat then fall back asleep)

Abra - I could sleep all day, and whenever danger would approach, I'd simply teleport away.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    well i took the "what pokemon are you" quiz and got mew.

but if i got to choose, i'd be cresselia.
    she's beautiful, powerful, free, one-of-a-kind, and rids people of their nightmares.

Years
    A Dragonite nobody would mess with me, or a Pichu because they are cute and can do normal tasks.(Like Charmander couldn't go snorkeling with its trainer.) And look in my sig thats from taking the online quiz.

Back