• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what kind of pokemon are you?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
  • I'd be a Salamence, because I'd finally learn what it would be like to achieve my life's ambition after working so hard. I would be able to fly, freely, happily.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • A Dragonite as it would be able to go most places, and your one of the strongest pokemon, or maybe I would be Garchomp, to adapt to certain places, and no-one would mess with you if you were like Garchomp XD.

KingdomBlade

Sora! I choose you!
    Years
  • I decided to take the Pokemon test. I ended up as Togetic. Then I tried again, changing some of my answers. Togetic. Then I tried again. Togetic. I have no idea why. The Togepi line is my favorite Normal Pokemon line though. Togetic, Togepi, Togekiss.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I can be 2. Absol, 'cause I'm mostly the stay-away type of guy, and I rarely speak irrelevant things. Latios, 'cause I'm a nerd, and I keep my knowledge to myself unless it's neccessary.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, thinking about it, I probably would be a Metang. In real life, I don't talk out loud much, I'm fairly intelligent, kinda big (not fat, but broad-shouldered compared to most people I know), I talk to myself (Metang is two Beldum fused), and I honestly have a pretty blank expression on my face quite often.

If I chose, Lucario or Alakazam, or if legendary pokemon are included, Mewtwo or Celebi.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • As much as I'd love to say Blaziken or Espeon, just because their my favourite Pokemon, I'd have to say jirachi. Why? I can make wishes come true, I would be extremely adorable, and like Jirachi, I'm quiet :P (though I'm not to keen on the idea of having a third eye. :\)

Rokon

Eon Trainer
    Years
  • I would be a flareon... I know when i took a personallity quiz, i ended up being a charmander. But i like to be flareon cause its pretty and really cool... Not to mention Hot... extremely hot. XD

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Probably Weezing because it's my favorite, Flareon because he has a great design with powerful fire attacks or Pidgeot because I would blaze through the sky and have great speed. I also wouldn't mind being a Lopunny, that would be interesting lol.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Personality wise, I'm actually Porygon2ish in nature.
    Very logical, and serious at some times, but usually very well-rounded and calm. You try to keep your opinions secret and to not pick sides, but you respect other people's points of view. You're hesitant on making friendships, but might befriend those who earn your trust.
    Other then that though, Porygon2 would still be a nice poke to be. Immortality, ability to hover on water, don't need to breath, and other perks. Not having any poss-able fingers, or even hands for the matter, could pose a long-term problem, however. Guess I'll have to learn how to manipulate objects with Psychic...

Last edited:

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Haunter! Ghost pokemon can turn invisble, walk through walls and they're fun and are always in groups so i'll have friends :D
    And i can HAUNT people....

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    If I could be any Pokemon I would most likely choose to be a Charmander so I could eventually become a Charizard.

Then maybe a Pikachu cause Raichu is awesome. Then there's mew which would also be cool. so one of the three would be nice.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • If I could be any pokemon I would be Seviper. I love poison types and I guess Seviper is my 2nd fav pokemon but ill be it so I can KILL ALL ZANGOOSES. If not Seviper I would be Weezing.

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    I would be a Skorupi, of course. They just own and are the cutest Pokémon ever, after Manaphy, Mew etc.

If I couldn't, I would be one of those strong, nice and legendary cuties.

Lulee

Follow your Destiny!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I'd be a Skitty. It's cute, funny and powerful! ^.^

Back