• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kinds of games would you like to see more of?

ThunderThylacine

Finally! All 493 Pokemon!
Years
  • What's the defenition of WIN?

How about a fully-3D Pokemon RPG on the Wii? I'm not talking about the crappy "adventure mode" of Pokemon XD or Colosseum. I'm talking a REAL Pokemon epic game, the ones that made the GameBoy and DS absolute gold, in 3 dimensional glory. *drools*
    I understand why this hasn't happened in the past, because playing Pokemon on that little box under your tv did not make trading and battling with other players too easy. But thanks to the Wii and Wi Fi it can now be done. There's no excuse anymore! Come on Nintendo! Do it! You know you want to!

Pietacular

Team Shockwave
    Years
  • What Earth Gaming Needs:
    -More original game mechanics (Portal, Shadow of the Colossus)
    -More original settings (Less space marines and WW2, more ancient mythology and crusaders)
    -More original weapons (Machine Gun? Snore. Machine Gun with chainsaw bayonet? Awesome!)
    -More development of Kingdom Hearts 3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I have to agree with Saryka on this one. Games these days just aren't has hard. I beat things easily and get bored. The first game to catch my attention in a long time would be The World Ends With You. The game play is amazing. Though I wish the graphics were better. But back on topic. I guess I want to see harder games, and more games kind of like TWEWY.

Years
  • I would love to see games more like PokemonCrater now. PokemonCrater actually kept members busy and stayed out of trouble because they stayed on the game all day. No other game can touch this game because it actually helped members family save money. PokemonCrater also was like Free WiFi since it was online and the members did not want the DS games so they played online.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Anyone know what happened to Tactics Ogre? I read about it Nintendo Power like, forever ago. I looked for it endlessly in stores and they never had it, not even the sticker on the shelf where it would normally be if it was in stock. Was it released only in certain areas? I doubt it.

Anyway, I'd like to see a Fire Emblem installment for the DS, a new Mario Tennis for Wii and perhaps they might get around to that THIRD GOLDEN SUN GAME.

Years
  • ARMY MEN

Bring these back, and I shall be entertained. I miss melting digital plastic so much...
    ------------
    Some actually good beat-em ups for the Wii's (or any) Virtual Console type stuff.

Like the arcade hit "The Simpsons" where Maggie gets babynapped by Smithers & Burns for sucking that big diamond.

Or the TMNT 2: The Arcade Game. Oh the quarters I spent on this at Chuck E. Cheese in the past...
    Loved, and still love, this game. April's in troubla again! Choose your fave from the four brothers and lay a beat down on all sorts of retro and "future" fiends.

BattleToads/Double Dragon: Another one I loved for the Sega Genesis & NES. Leave it to a video game to let the "heroes" grab girl enemies by the hair for a pixellated beating. Try photobucket searching "battletoads" for the odd bit of pain. You might see the bad graphics...
    -----------------
    I also agree that there needs to be a PURELY underwater FPS. Like Endless Ocean (Wii) with a harpoon gun and violence.

Shipwreck map? Thats right. Shoot the airtank of a foe and watch the bubbles lead to the surface (or down the shaft of the smokestack...Bang! Clang! Thud...)

Choose from a fictitious assortment of characters like:

~Sebastian, of Disney's The Little Mermaid fame
    ~SpongeBob SquarePants
    ~Squidward (Kill SpongeBob! You know you wanna...)
    ~David Hasselhoff...
    ~Pre-op Pamela Anderson (fictitious and moxious!)
    ~Cheat codes: Jell-Ocean mode? You are a grape. Shoot the orange slices.

Last edited:
    Back