• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    the office is so quiet during lunch break, and it fills me with peace. for once no one's blasting random music lol.

Years
    What made me smile and happy today :
    My sister leaving a encouraging, touching and caring note for me. That my current phase of sadness will pass soon and that she supports me fully and will help all she can to make me feel better as well happy once again.

Years
    Getting nice anonymous Valentine's messages from people today on here. I wonder who sent them..? Oh well a mystery. ^^;

Years
    On another forum I am involved in for doll lovers I saw a bunch very nice comments from different collectors about a doll I custom made. I am excited that anyone looked at my creations and was honored to receive so many visitors, words of encouragement as well as constructive criticism. Thank you.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Roni and I have a cute back and forth and it makes me happy. :)

Years
    Overcoming my depression finding my joy, happiness and peace once again doing the things I love and having a grounded and content mindset once more.

Years
    • Seen today
    winning a game of chess :D (after losing 4 straight but still)

Ohh nice. I actually hit 500 elo today. That's actually huge considering 30 days ago I was around 250. I've been rapidly going up.

Back