• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    Ohh nice. I actually hit 500 elo today. That's actually huge considering 30 days ago I was around 250. I've been rapidly going up.

awesome! i literally wouldn't accept that you were Mr. Beast levels of skill with chess lol. might've just hit a really good set of opponents around that time. i'm still hovering around 900 something at the moment myself. need to play more games to really solidify whether this is truly my rank, or i just keep getting lucky.

what made me happy today though was that it was one of our co-workers birthdays, and so we got free lunch in the office! ultra delicious and ultra free food will never NOT be a win <3

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    Today is a Sunny day! I love it because here it's still winter so it doesnt feel so hot =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Watching my fiancé have lots of fun with the new game he's playing. He's so cute when he's excited about something! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Kinda long but hear me out: I just got a new pair of earphones with an actual mic and I wanted to test it out. So I hop onto the Monster Hunter Discord to see if it worked because I'd rather test it on strangers than people on PC who I actually respect lol. But I ended up having the most wonderful session of MGHU with a completely random group and we had so much fun!! I love the MH community and I'm so glad I met them cause it was h i l a r I o u s.

Back