• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    Watching Little Nightmares 2 Walk-through By IHasCupquake on YouTube while my cat sleeps next to me on my bed.
    It makes me happy and smile since I'm enjoying watching it with my buddy next to me.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    It was my grandfather's 88th birthday and he was jubilant today(of course). He's a foodie, and we had his favourites prepared. Having lunch and dinner with him was priceless. Plus I got to spend more time on PC!

My dad's reaction to his birthday present. He had fun with it. It was a hoodie with his name on it that said, the man, the myth, the legend.

Awwww oh my God that's awesome!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now
    I turned on soul silver to find out my team almost all had pokerus.

I don't even remember what it does, but I know it's something rare and made me happy to see.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Got power and internet back after HOURS. щ(゜ロ゜щ)

Back