• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Makes You Cool?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • What makes me cool? Well idk i will say that i am slightly abive average popularity. What keeps me there is if i do something's stupid or embarrasing in public and someone laughs at me i either have a comback or ignore it. I am a very confident person and that usually is a major key factor plus i show a lot of self expression and im friendly to everyone. Another thing is i dont care what other people think of me and if they think something bad thats their issue and they can deal with it so keep my out of it cause it doesnt matter to me who they are or what they think and if they got a comment they can say it to my face and we will see how that works out for them. Lol anyways i have my own unique sense of style (zone like geeky at all but hair coloring rings other stuff) and people know im differnent and accept it and generally admire me for it. Also ill do things in public that others would never do a key thing im known by is asking for a girls number in a small amount of time lol but for me its for friendship and talking some guys may think "player" "pimp" or whatever but generally the girls dont or they think something's else and i am friends with girls mostly and tend to get along with them but i have friends everywhere and thats what makes me special im not in 1 clique or anything im in all of them and ya lol sorry tired ^_^. Lastly i share my opinion publicly and i tend to talk some gossip at times generally about the people who act cool like "fake jocks" and druggies who think theyre cool when theyre not so ya lol. I dont care if im cool or not if i am I'll bring others to the top with me :)

Years
  • Eating lots of Red Pokéblocks.

I'm not sure what even constitutes as "cool" anymore these days. I feel like it's a catch-all term for something/someone appealing in general? As for me... I guess... Instances I've been appealing or "cool" is when I use my art skill. Back in high school I was respected for being very good at Mario Kart DS, too.

One time in a Geology course at college, I suddenly got attention from other cuz I had top test grades? That sounds like a nerdy thing that'd be "uncool"or somethin' but I tell ya fellow students took interest in me all of the sudden. "What's your name? What high school did you go to?" and general conversation. It's embarrassing when I look back because I felt I was just doing my job as a student, but I suppose college people value good study partners or something.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • The coolest thing one can be is confident, kind, and inspiring. Looks are a part of it too, personal hygiene and nice clothing can go a long way. Most importantly, you have to be spirited and passionate about something, dedicated too, nobody finds a slacker or downer cool.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    nobody finds a slacker or downer cool.
    What Makes You Cool?

Guys if you all keep being so serious Fonzie will think you're all uncool and nobody wants that.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Fonzie was rebellious, which in itself is a kind of spirit. He went against the grain, which for his era was a lot worse than it is for ours (I mean, these days, in America, there isn't much of a grain to go against, we are all so tolerant now of so much)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Probably sitting in a freezer. Seriously though, probably the sunglasses that I have to wear all the time? who knows.

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
    Years
  • i don't know about you guys, but being nerdy has nothing to do with being not cool. it hasnt since the 80's if that. if ur nerdy and geeky then your cool in my book. its cooler to be more intelligent imo. what makes me cool is i still play pokemon and listen to hoobastanks old stuff!!

Years
  • I would like to believe having extensive, possibly unnecessary and unusable knowledge on a wide variety of things like particular television shows, specific fictional characters, gender politics, and Pokemon would make me cool.

But alas.

Back