• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What manga are you currently reading?

Nakala Pri

Usotsuki Wakusei! :D So awesome. Not so far in but it's seriously intriguing and the art style is great! (See theme) 8)

I'd totally recommend it. A tad confusing but whatevs.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • I just finished reading Onani Master Kurosawa. An unprecedented masterpiece.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Kurosawa's next on my list. :D

ANYWAY, I've started reading Tokyo Ghoul. Went ahead and downloaded all the chapters on my phone. Will go to Kurosawa once I'm done with it. Apart from that, I read Gintama and One Piece weekly. Although I think I'll stop with Gintama now. I prefer the series as an anime and we're getting a new adaptation next year anyway so yeah :p

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'm reading the Symphogear manga right now. I dropped the anime a while ago, and the manga is pretty short, so I figured why not.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I'm reading the Symphogear manga right now. I dropped the anime a while ago, and the manga is pretty short, so I figured why not.

>dropping a music anime and picking up the manga

bjXRx1E.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Finished Rurouni Kenshin.

Following weekly chapters of One Piece and Bleach. Following monthly chapters of Attack on Titan.

Nakala Pri

It hasn't really sparked my interest so far, but I'll see what happens :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2015
    Onepunch-Man, The Gamer
    Also read many others, but these are the most interesting ones for me right now.

Years
  • I just finished reading strawberry panic! ( the anime was WAY better) i'm also trying to get back at reading bleach and I just started reading the hetalia webcomics (hetalia is my fave anime) and I want to start reading sailor moon (I heard there was lesbians in it XD)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Just finished off 15: Meisetsu Kougyou Koukou Rugby bu. I'm kinda sad that it's really short (14 chapters), but I'm really happy it covered a sport close to home - even showing how NZ was one of the best rugby teams in the world xD

Nakala Pri

Currently my favourite manga! :D It's pretty good for a harem, I guess. But the choices are pretty BORING

Years
  • I have been reading a lot recently. In the past week alone, I've read the following volumes:

Kokoro Connect Volume 2, UQ Holder Volume 3, Monster Hunter Orage Volume 3, Monster Hunter Orage Volume 4 (finished the series with this one!), and Nisekoi Volume 7. I'm currently reading Volume 5 of WataMote.

I'm also keeping current on UQ Holder via Crunchyroll as well.

Back